KirkBot

Just thought i would mention the belt has come back in stock, not sure if i should have made a new thread doubt its worth it. But i was bloody happy about it :LOL:

I would buy one, but I bought a BHAR Muse skater belt before and the metal thing keeps digging into my stomach (it really hurts, and it also happened with my old World Industries one) so I never wear it :( it's so cool too.

They should bring out a normal Muse belt, and more necklaces! I treasure my Absolution zeta one, but hardly ever wear it 'cause it's so precious and delicate :happy:

I would buy one, but I bought a BHAR Muse skater belt before and the metal thing keeps digging into my stomach (it really hurts, and it also happened with my old World Industries one) so I never wear it :( it's so cool too.

They should bring out a normal Muse belt, and more necklaces! I treasure my Absolution zeta one, but hardly ever wear it 'cause it's so precious and delicate :happy:

:eek: if i've well understood, you have a necklace ????

Where did you get the necklace from? I want one. :shifty:

You have. A necklace? A Muse. Necklace?? :eek:

Waaah I want one. :'(

Details, please. When/where/what does it look like?? C'mon, we can at least have vicarious jewellry!

You have. A necklace? A Muse. Necklace?? :eek:

Waaah I want one. :'(

Details, please. When/where/what does it look like?? C'mon, we can at least have vicarious jewellry!

:LOL: It's proper rare, I found it on eBay after waiting for aaaaages. It's a zeta, with the Muse logo engraved on the back :D my precioussss

Very delicate though, I only wear it for special occasions where I know I won't be doing much in case it falls off or gets scratched.

Apparently they originally sold them at US gigs in 2005 :happy: I'm a very lucky Muser lol.

:LOL: It's proper rare, I found it on eBay after waiting for aaaaages. It's a zeta, with the Muse logo engraved on the back :D my precioussss

Very delicate though, I only wear it for special occasions where I know I won't be doing much in case it falls off or gets scratched.

Apparently they originally sold them at US gigs in 2005 :happy: I'm a very lucky Muser lol.

awwww :eek: that's so great.

awwww :eek: that's so great.

I'll post a picture at some point; might make people jealous enough for them to make BHAR Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (the outline of those on the CD cover) jewellery :D

i wish i wouldve bought that green polo now. damn

Yeah... it made me feel like a true Muser/boardie :happy::rolleyes:

Not the best colour scheme though, and the URL was on the inside of the collar (whose stupid idea was that? At least put it on the outside where people can see it :rolleyes:) :p

Yeah... it made me feel like a true Muser/boardie :happy::rolleyes:

Not the best colour scheme though, and the URL was on the inside of the collar (whose stupid idea was that? At least put it on the outside where people can see it :rolleyes:) :p

but id prefer to wear one which i knew was muse and not alot of other people did :D

id rather wear that one than one that says MUSE

i think it was the money issue, i hadnt started working then :(

EDIT: btw OOS i love you

but id prefer to wear one which i knew was muse and not alot of other people did :D

id rather wear that one than one that says MUSE

i think it was the money issue, i hadnt started working then :(

EDIT: btw OOS i love you

You do? :D Why lol

Nah I'd like something a little more symbolic, less obvious... it's not logo's the prettiest/artful thing in the world now, is it? I did like the swirly BHAR font though so that might be nice.

Some pics I just took of the necklace...

s8003370nz0.jpg

s8003371sa5.jpg

Sorry about the quality, just quickly took them. The reverse says Muse, you can just about make it out. Oh and sorry if I stretched your screen. :p

I'll take a clearer one of the back soon :)

You have it too? Don't you feel so very proud? :rolleyes: *Muse jewellery <3* they should make jewellery for each new release/album. Like perhaps that symbol on the Supermassive Black Hole CD single? The one with the pink bit? :D Pretty please Muse :happy:

I do like to brag about owning it...it's great. I'd love some more necklaces. I don't wear them but they're nice to own. Realistically, if we saw anything from Black Holes it'd be the horse. Supermassive cover would be sexy though!

ooooo that's cool, i find it somewhat eerie too for some reason..but it's awesome:happy: My uncle works at a jewelry store, I wonder if I went in to talk to him if there would be a way to design some sort of Muse-inspired necklace/bracelet. :eek:I MUST FIND OUT!

ooooo that's cool, i find it somewhat eerie too for some reason..but it's awesome:happy: My uncle works at a jewelry store, I wonder if I went in to talk to him if there would be a way to design some sort of Muse-inspired necklace/bracelet. :eek:I MUST FIND OUT!

+1 for the nice-weird vibe of the piece...I like the secret logo :)

Archived