Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

I can't see the resemblance, personally.

A guy was walking towards me at uni today and after not noticing him initally I was suddenly struck that he looked like a young Matt Bellamy but with wavy hair, rather than dead straight hair like Matt's was when he had it long. He had a sort of "what the hell am I doing/vulnerable" expression on his face (like we probably all do first week:LOL:) so maybe there was something in the expression. I couldn't take photographic evidence though, obviously, since he was just a stranger walking past me! :LOL:

He probably looked nothing like him and I'm just going mad!:LOL: But it took me aback enough to want to post it.:$:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Matt looks most like Christian Bale fo' sho', but David Tennant kinda looks like him on odd occasions...

I added the Bellamy stubble to DT just for... better visualization.

lulzyl0.jpg

Most of the time though, they don't look a like, other than the pinstripes, the skinny build, and awesome hair (unlike in the above pics tho O.o), and the fact that they share about the same natural hair color. And David towers over him...

That's what my friend said! I kinda see it...

and that's a freaking ADOrABLE pic of Matt! :kiss:

You're just encouraging me now...

picture.php?albumid=60&pictureid=373

:LOL: :LOL: Duude I'm DYING!

And I think Radcliffe's a Muse fan too :LOL:

I found a pic of a 14 year old boy ... who has matt's deeds a little. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

:eyebrows: how you doin?

Is he your fwend?

He's got Matt's beak!

:LOL: Matt beak! That tickled me.

+1

Looks so much like Matt!

I've got a friend who reminds me of Matt. I know he's been told a few times he looks like him.

Actually he used to be my bf, the thing that initially attracted me to him was the fact that he reminded me of Matt (I'd listen to Muse all the time cos they reminded me of him), then I found out he's a massive Muse fan.

8720_131928012629_739162629_2360926_3460035_n.jpg

(just ignore the guy in the hat)

He's even got a shirt like Matt's...

Idk. He looks more like Matt in person than he does in photos.

:eyebrows: how you doing?

:LOL: if he cut his hair chyeah.

OK, this doesn't probably count because they are most definately related, it was most probably his brother

We were at the Friday gig at Teignmouth, and we stood next to the VIP thing were all the friends and family were, and my mum said 'look at the guy with the light brown hair, he looks exactly like Matt.' I looked at him, he was facing sideways, and I said 'Yeah, he does a bit.' then she went 'No, not when he's looking sideways, wait til he turns his head' and he looked at me because I kept staring at him and I was like

They could be twins. Although they're not.

Plus a guy standing infront of us looked like Matt, and he even had his mannerisms etc.

I just kept smiling goofily at the VIP people, I got smiles back :happy:

:eyebrows:

I didn't really wanna post this but I might as well, I wanna see if anyone else can see the resemblance

There are a few particular pics of Matt (like this one) where he ALWAYS reminds me of my sisters boyfriend.

It's annoying.

n1217957745_2216.jpg

(just stole that from his facebook profile pic)

He has the deep set blue eyes, very similar nose and mouth... etc.

I didn't really wanna post this but I might as well, I wanna see if anyone else can see the resemblance

There are a few particular pics of Matt (like this one) where he ALWAYS reminds me of my sisters boyfriend.

It's annoying.

n1217957745_2216.jpg

(just stole that from his facebook profile pic)

He has the deep set blue eyes, very similar nose and mouth... etc.

god he really does look similar, just a wider jaw i think..

k. 'tis not a clear photo and you can only see his head behind a group of people.. but meh. I drew an arrow.

1317566768a102900120383l.jpg

Come to think of it.. He's like the only person in that photo that I've never talked to. Why don't I talk to him? :erm:

k. 'tis not a clear photo and you can only see his head behind a group of people.. but meh. I drew an arrow.

1317566768a102900120383l.jpg

Come to think of it.. He's like the only person in that photo that I've never talked to. Why don't I talk to him? :erm:

:LOL:

The perfect conversation starter: Say, you look like Matt Bellamy!

took a lot of finding but

paris-hilton.jpg

roflbotribo.jpg

credits to SingForMuse :D

:LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: win.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived