Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Just yesterday I was watching some live footage from the Teignmouth gig on YouTube and I suddenly had to think of some Dutch/Flemish singer called Joost Zweegers (band: Novastar). I wouldn't call him a real look-a-like but Matt defnitely reminds me of him sometimes!

novastar2.jpg

Novastar-275.jpgNBN_A6NOVASTAR.MM.jpg.250.jpg

Just yesterday I was watching some live footage from the Teignmouth gig on YouTube and I suddenly had to think of some Dutch/Flemish singer called Joost Zweegers (band: Novastar). I wouldn't call him a real look-a-like but Matt defnitely reminds me of him sometimes!

novastar2.jpg

I definatly see it! especially in this picture

i know this' probably been said but jasper carrott = bellamy from the future :LOL: so uhh he's got golden balls to look forward to..

5DB3D319-F842-1E6B-4E4D553BA45DC27A.jpg

the red suit :chuckle: i wonder if that's edited..

I can so see that :LOL:

Golden balls :chuckle:

novastar2.jpg

Novastar-275.jpgNBN_A6NOVASTAR.MM.jpg.250.jpg

THIS.

Finally someone who does indeed bear ressemblance to Matt. I can't quite point it out, It might be the eyes or just his expression in general.

I definatly see it! especially in this picture

+1

Looks so much like Matt!

I've got a friend who reminds me of Matt. I know he's been told a few times he looks like him.

Actually he used to be my bf, the thing that initially attracted me to him was the fact that he reminded me of Matt (I'd listen to Muse all the time cos they reminded me of him :$), then I found out he's a massive Muse fan. :LOL:

8720_131928012629_739162629_2360926_3460035_n.jpg

(just ignore the guy in the hat :p)

He's even got a shirt like Matt's...

Idk. He looks more like Matt in person than he does in photos.

+1

Looks so much like Matt!

I've got a friend who reminds me of Matt. I know he's been told a few times he looks like him.

Actually he used to be my bf, the thing that initially attracted me to him was the fact that he reminded me of Matt (I'd listen to Muse all the time cos they reminded me of him :$), then I found out he's a massive Muse fan. :LOL:

8720_131928012629_739162629_2360926_3460035_n.jpg

(just ignore the guy in the hat :p)

He's even got a shirt like Matt's...

Idk. He looks more like Matt in person than he does in photos.

Wow! thats uncanny! Definitetly see it! :p the nose, the facial structure, the long hair when he was young.... :LOL: the shirt!!

OK, this doesn't probably count because they are most definately related, it was most probably his brother :LOL:

We were at the Friday gig at Teignmouth, and we stood next to the VIP thing were all the friends and family were, and my mum said 'look at the guy with the light brown hair, he looks exactly like Matt.' I looked at him, he was facing sideways, and I said 'Yeah, he does a bit.' then she went 'No, not when he's looking sideways, wait til he turns his head' and he looked at me because I kept staring at him and I was like :eek:

They could be twins. Although they're not.

Plus a guy standing infront of us looked like Matt, and he even had his mannerisms etc.

I just kept smiling goofily at the VIP people, I got smiles back :happy:

Archived