Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Okay this is going to sound really wierd buuut.

I was recently in Germany and we visited Neuswanstein castle

and I SWEAR King Ludwig II looks like Matt!

He was the old king of Baveria and built this massive castle (the one disney based his castle off) dedicated to the operas of Richard Wagner (obiviously also musically orientated;)) and every time I saw his portrait i was like its Matthew Bellamy!!!

okkkay thats all :p

Okay this is going to sound really wierd buuut.

I was recently in Germany and we visited Neuswanstein castle

and I SWEAR King Ludwig II looks like Matt!

He was the old king of Baveria and built this massive castle (the one disney based his castle off) dedicated to the operas of Richard Wagner (obiviously also musically orientated;)) and every time I saw his portrait i was like its Matthew Bellamy!!!

okkkay thats all :p

ludwig_01_370.jpg

?

Not too long ago I saw a Matt lookalike at my local grocery store. He had the same eyes and face, but his hair was a bit longer than Matt's. It really weirded me out! And when I saw him coming out of the store we made eye contact and that just plain creeped me out! He looked like Matt, only...wrong.:eek:

• 1 month later...
:LOL: Thanks guys I was starting to think i was seeing things, my brother claims he cant see it at all! psst! what would he know, huh?:p

Theres another picture here that might show it better...

Wow. This king is sexy. Let me tell you. I have seen many a king in my history loving obsession. He might be the best looking. And not merely because he looks like Matt, but you could cut a rock with that jawline.

Wow. This king is sexy. Let me tell you. I have seen many a king in my history loving obsession. He might be the best looking. And not merely because he looks like Matt, but you could cut a rock with that jawline.

:chuckle:

apparantly he ended up being declared insane (all the good ones are a little bit i suppose:p) and 'mysteriously' drowned a couple of days later...

I also love history:D

You're just encouraging me now...

picture.php?albumid=60&pictureid=373

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I'm still laughing at this one.

I totaleehhh seezzz it nao! :awesome:

King_Matteeh.png

:LOL::LOL: This thread is sooooooooooooooooo amazing. :awesome:

Archived