Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Tom Cruise, most recently, has kinda reminded me of Matt. What do yoo think?

Yes, he does quite a bit:LOL:

im so fucking stupid, coz the tom cruise pic wasn't there, for a sec i thought the pic of matt was actuallt tom cruise:$:LOL:

Tom Cruise, most recently, has kinda reminded me of Matt. What do yoo think?

Yes, he does quite a bit:LOL:

im so fucking stupid, coz the tom cruise pic wasn't there, for a sec i thought the pic of matt was actuallt tom cruise:$:LOL:

Tom Cruise? Never thought of him this way. How interesting :)

That is the most shallow thing I have ever read. :stunned:

hey thats a bit harsh!

i just meant that i was watching a music show and saw bellamy, and thought... wow he looks like tennant, might look into their music. obviously im in love with the music more now, but at the time i was obsessed with tennant so i made the connection.

how is that shallow?

(btw sorry this is like a month late in replying so sorry if it makes no sense. back track if youre confused)

• 2 weeks later...
hey thats a bit harsh!

i just meant that i was watching a music show and saw bellamy, and thought... wow he looks like tennant, might look into their music. obviously im in love with the music more now, but at the time i was obsessed with tennant so i made the connection.

how is that shallow?

(btw sorry this is like a month late in replying so sorry if it makes no sense. back track if youre confused)

Being obsessed with Tennant? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing to do to me:D

But yes, there is something of a similarity, seemingly there must be; how many people here seem to find both attractive? (Myself included:$ )

But this photo's about as close as I've found to something that demonstrates the Tennant resemblance:

matt105.jpg

Being obsessed with Tennant? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing to do to me:D

But yes, there is something of a similarity, seemingly there must be; how many people here seem to find both attractive? (Myself included:$ )

:yesey: I was watching Dr Who tonight and said 'Dr Who should swap outfits with Captain Jack and then he'd look like Matt even more' and my sister was like 'yyyyyyeaaaahhh...sigh' :LOL:

:yesey: I was watching Dr Who tonight and said 'Dr Who should swap outfits with Captain Jack and then he'd look like Matt even more' and my sister was like 'yyyyyyeaaaahhh...sigh' :LOL:

Too right! Definitely a yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh wibble moment:happy::happy::happy:

Matthew_perruqe__Aude_et_Lydia_3.jpg

And another lookilikee moment: is it just me or does the lass on the right look like a female version of that bloke out of the View...... (no offence if you're reading this hun!)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived