Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

I believe you may be right there :D That must be the reason you're dating him:D

Haha nah.actually i like bellamy coz of my bf =) xcept for my bf is def and cant play anything =)) so then i just fell in love with Matt's talants. i like Matt and think hes incredibly hot ,but i dont love him of course.. I do love my bf though =) My bf looks like Matt when Matt was young though more +) man those pix as tom cruise and stuff are so funny.. aah.. so good

OH my god im so stocked atm!!!!! my friend just talked to me on MSN and hes from other town where Muse played on Sunday and he sed he poped on Bellamy at the bar after the concert and he sed first thing i thought is you and he came up to bellamy and sed Hey my friend adores you ,and he sed whats your friends name and he sed Anna and Matt was like well lets take a picture for Anna!!! And they did! If not my ugly friends face ,THe picture would be perfect! lol

Ahhh my god.. feels so good,he knows that i exsist! LOL :D

LOL!!!!!

mwhahaha, the guy ion that pic, and the one here: is my fiance james, :p he gets somewhat cranky when i remind him that he looks like a certain bellamy :p

mwhahahahah

0.jpg

Hah, especialy that last one compared to the banner in your sig :D

He can't possibly get angry, he's clearly trying to look like him there :LOL:

Hah, especialy that last one compared to the banner in your sig :D

He can't possibly get angry, he's clearly trying to look like him there :LOL:

thats what i think, but he will never admit it to me, and if i try get him to admit it, he gets really mad at me, lol, however when the wedding happens he wont be able to escape :p

^ Again I'd say it looks more like he's trying to look like Matt!

Oh come on there isn't a picture where he isn't

hehehehehehhe

hes gonna kill me when he finds out that ive posted his pics on here, still, he is a strong contender for the best look alike...there should be a poll!

Archived