Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

my mates always say Matt looks like the docter and my history teacher *sigh* my friend took me journal that i had one of my Matt pics in and showed it to everyone in my class asking them if he looked like my teacher everyone said yes,my mate was going to tell the teacher:stunned::stunned:also a girl looked at my Matt Bellamy badge and said he looked like Mickey-joe heart(and i think no one here will have a clue who Mickey-joe heart is,if your from Ireland and can remember him,well done,no really,because barely anyone else dose:D)

my mates always say Matt looks like the docter and my history teacher *sigh* my friend took me journal that i had one of my Matt pics in and showed it to everyone in my class asking them if he looked like my teacher everyone said yes,my mate was going to tell the teacher:stunned::stunned:also a girl looked at my Matt Bellamy badge and said he looked like Mickey-joe heart(and i think no one here will have a clue who Mickey-joe heart is,if your from Ireland and can remember him,well done,no really,because barely anyone else dose:D)

I know that problem, my biology teacher looks like Matt... 2 friends were gonna tell him but they didn't (halleluja :') ) Thank god no one did that in my class before.. not yet then.

I need to stop talking about Matt the whole time our theyll prolly do it soon :$

I know that problem, my biology teacher looks like Matt... 2 friends were gonna tell him but they didn't (halleluja :') ) Thank god no one did that in my class before.. not yet then.

I need to stop talking about Matt the whole time our theyll prolly do it soon :$

you must never stop talking about Matt:pLol

i never stop,but the girls nearly asked the teacher,i wonder dose he know who Matt is bacuzse the other day he came into school with the same hair cut Matt has now:stunned:

you must never stop talking about Matt:pLol

i never stop,but the girls nearly asked the teacher,i wonder dose he know who Matt is bacuzse the other day he came into school with the same hair cut Matt has now:stunned:

hehe ^^ i wont stop talking about matt, i cant even do it ^^

but its not funny when you really really see matt in a teacher thats just uhm wrong o_O cause you know... hmmm :stunned:

hehe ^^ i wont stop talking about matt, i cant even do it ^^

but its not funny when you really really see matt in a teacher thats just uhm wrong o_O cause you know... hmmm :stunned:

yes i fully understand what you are saying:happy:

its creepy when your teacher kinda looks like some one you fancy the arss off of;)

its wrong to fancy teachers!

^You should post pictures of this Matt lookalike, I'm sure we're all dying to see, rather than read about it

take a picute of my teacher...hmm....that would be mentally insane:D

:LOL:and he will most likely freak out:rolleyes:

and so will my friends

plus lmao his nose was broke twice and looks weird:LOL:

but my friends annoy me so with the Matt looking like him commments

There was this guy on my train who looked like a mixture between Matt and Milo V. from Heroes :happy: Certainly made my morning alot brighter :eyebrows:

He hasn't been on for about 2 weeks now tho :(

I get this sense that I would like him.

Archived