Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Thermodynamics you say? Had an exam on that a few weeks ago. Didn't go too well........solids and structures was even worse though.

Looking at your age you'd be a few years infront of me though.

Graduated in 2005, worked for a year, back at Uni now, post-gradding it. I still hate Thermo and Quantum Mech :)

What are you doing, and where are you doing it?

xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

I swear there's a guy in Eastbourne who is THE SPITTING IMAGE of matt. I actually thought it was him at first. But he's taller.

Problem is I can't get a picture of him because HE'S A RIGHT FUCKIN WANKER!!!

He is such a pretentious fuck! But I think he's a local which could explain why doesn't like us students being in his town :LOL: any way I'll try and get a pic of him some time

my film studies lecturer is the spiting image of matt in the absolution days except he wears glasses. he even has the same kind of coat matt has in the starlight vid. problem is how the hell do i get a pic with out looking extremly strange ;)

• 1 month later...

I share a room with my 12 year old sister, who is a big High School Musical fan..(:rolleyes:) and she has a poster up of Zac Efron with short hair, and I everytime I walk in the door I get frightened and think someone put a poster of Matt Bellamy up, but then I remember its just the stupid poptart from that ridiculous movie.

102_0985.jpg

:LOL:

Archived