Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

• 3 weeks later...
No idea if he's on this site, but a guy at the NEC December 2003 at the very front near the barrier, I know some other people on here saw him cos we mentioned it on here at the time, it was absolutely frightening, there's the 'oh yes I spose he looks a bit like him in a certain type of light' ones, but no, this guy WAS Matt. He had absolutely perfect Hullabaloo spikey hair as well, even had the Bellamy nose, it was a real double take moment. Uncanny it were.

I saw that man at Wembley on the 17th i swear, exactly the same, spiky hair, nose everything. My mum thought it actually was him and nearly ran off after him :LOL:

• 1 month later...
oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha :LOL::LOL::p:LOL::LOL:

:stunned:

What

The

Shit

Hmmm...hadn't noticed it before, but I do see what you mean. The eyes and mouth are almost identical.

Maybe Christian is Matthews brother:eek:

And Christian was adopted 'cos their parents didn't think it was fair to have two gorgeous sons incase any of them were famous, they didn't want to give the fans heart attacks with all the beauty:LOL:

oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha :LOL::LOL::p:LOL::LOL:

Ooh I can see the resemblance ... http://www.abdn.ac.uk/~psy483/

:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived