ILU. Sayid is the best plan ever...

the touts didnt get them all, because i got 2 tickets. it wasnt impossible to get them... so neeeeer :p

and if you missed out...im sorry, but your choice is pay the ridiculous prices the touts sell them for(however this only makes the touts work worthwhile)... or wait until they tour again - shouldnt be too long...

:LOL:

People are always going to resort to touts though...

i got 6 tickets :$

one is for france though! so dun blame me!

SAYID ROCKS BAYBEH HE'LL TAKE THE TOUTS DOWN!!

we'll get desmond BROTHER to help too, he can pack a punch!

Greedy :p

SMASH THOSE BITCHES UP

i got 6 tickets :$

one is for france though! so dun blame me!

SAYID ROCKS BAYBEH HE'LL TAKE THE TOUTS DOWN!!

we'll get desmond BROTHER to help too, he can pack a punch!

theres no point of leaving sawyer/ la fleur out! heh.

I have only just joined the messageboard but doesn't mean i'm not a massive muse fan. I have visited the muse site alot of times but have never joined the messageboard coz I hate the way people base how much of a fan they are on how long they've been on the messageboard. What i didn't realise though was that you got presale emails from being on the mailing list! Luckily my friend from work sent me the links but I still did not manage to get any tickets :-( I sat at work all morning thursday trying but the server was too busy and friday I took the day off work to devote all morning to trying to get a ticket! I had O2 priority code, was on the phone line and trying ticketmaster online and gigsandtours all at the same time and still lost out! I'm really sorry to whoever this is going to annoy but I will be buying my ticket from a tout! I can't miss it, i hate touts but i need a ticket, i have been looking forward to it since they announced the autumn tour and i won't be missing it! I reckon if u waittil nearer the time then they will go down in price so that is what i'm going to do. I think your less of a fan if you won't pay the prices to get them off a tout and don't go, if ur a true fan u will pay for the ticket no matter what the price is! I hope they go down in price though coz £100 or mor a ticket is very pricey at the mo! I keep checking musebay and scarletmist though and I check back on ebay every day incase some1 puts some on cheap! Sometimes people genuinely did just end up with a friend dropping out so are selling for a reasonable price! I had to do it for blur as my friend said she could go but then said she couldn't get the time off work so I sold them just to cover my costs of the tickets, ebay fees and postage whichI think is fair enough.

(alot of people complained about the way i write so i started a new thread)

heyhey peoples,

firstly if you didn't get tickets to the resistance tour where do you think they've all gone?

well it is pretty obvious the tout got them.

so has anyone got ideas to stop them getting there dirty little hands on them?

i thought asking a question about muse like what was the name of muse recent live album? of course harrp to any average muse fan

this could help target it

also what your favourite arenas indoor or outdoor or football stadiams?

just leave your responce to any of these question but mainly the tout one we all know that many people were disappointed at 9:01 last friday.

touts are turning gigs for the fans are almost are turning almost into gangster rackets

come on ALL BANDS you could at least do something like making it against tandc to be sold above face value

if you have any ideas plz respond we have to do it the obama way and try and cause change :p

I think you should leave this forum after the e-mail you've sent me.

I have only just joined the messageboard but doesn't mean i'm not a massive muse fan. I have visited the muse site alot of times but have never joined the messageboard coz I hate the way people base how much of a fan they are on how long they've been on the messageboard. What i didn't realise though was that you got presale emails from being on the mailing list! Luckily my friend from work sent me the links but I still did not manage to get any tickets :-( I sat at work all morning thursday trying but the server was too busy and friday I took the day off work to devote all morning to trying to get a ticket! I had O2 priority code, was on the phone line and trying ticketmaster online and gigsandtours all at the same time and still lost out! I'm really sorry to whoever this is going to annoy but I will be buying my ticket from a tout! I can't miss it, i hate touts but i need a ticket, i have been looking forward to it since they announced the autumn tour and i won't be missing it! I reckon if u waittil nearer the time then they will go down in price so that is what i'm going to do. I think your less of a fan if you won't pay the prices to get them off a tout and don't go, if ur a true fan u will pay for the ticket no matter what the price is! I hope they go down in price though coz £100 or mor a ticket is very pricey at the mo! I keep checking musebay and scarletmist though and I check back on ebay every day incase some1 puts some on cheap! Sometimes people genuinely did just end up with a friend dropping out so are selling for a reasonable price! I had to do it for blur as my friend said she could go but then said she couldn't get the time off work so I sold them just to cover my costs of the tickets, ebay fees and postage whichI think is fair enough.

Mate. They only announced the autumn tour a week ago. YOu can't have been looking forward to it for that long?

And yeah, like Max said. Chill out and buy from Scarlet Mist.

Mate. They only announced the autumn tour a week ago. YOu can't have been looking forward to it for that long?

And yeah, like Max said. Chill out and buy from Scarlet Mist.

Well, to be fair, they did annouce that they would be touring a lot longer than just a week ago.

Right sorry for being a complete "know nothing" but I missed out on Wembley 2007 because seemingly every "ticket selling server" on the planet was "busy" (even though third party sellers seemed to have them?!!?!)

I luckily bought RAH tickets on Gumtree from a genuine person who only sold them at Face Value + 50% (bargain really) because again, I could not buy at face value on the internet and I managed to get tickets for V out of pure luck (Seetickets starting selling 10 minutes too early and I was just in the right place at the right time).

I tried for bloody hours on Friday 5th June to get O2 tickets and again NO LUCK! :(

Please please please tell me how to get on a list for pre-sale tickets?

Many thanks a very dissapointed fan.