Dear Blee

Grinning Death

Dear Blee,

Green or purple?

Lauren xx

Both. Together. Srsly, I can't choose as I love them both!

TASH we should get together more. Next year when you're back give me a shout! :D

Donna - You are lovelylovely. :happy: Thanks for the hug!

Ro - I just realised I answered your question already. That is the definitive answer regarding the sex of Kevvy. ;)

Yes, but it's a lesbian woman with a facial hair problem. As if a man could ever organise delivering to all the good boys and girls!

Ah that makes sense. It was either that or Mrs Santa did all the work and Santa took all the glory as often happens.

Like Jesus and Mary Magdalen /controversial comment.

<3 :happy: Thanks for the name change!

S'alright petal, glad you like it :happy: I know I still have to find you an avatar, I'm working on it!

dear blee/popey/whoever,

i has exams. history of architecture. Bad Times. I can has words of advice / miracle?

thx,

tm

If you think you need a miracle, you're fucked anyway. Get drunk.

dear bee,

you are very pretty and I am very jealous of your hair colour

-prances-

:$ ty Sair xx

Alright?

SUP BEEHATCH! Decided where you are moving to yet?

Dear Blee,

I've been going out with a boy I really like for three months now and I know he'd like to go all the way with me. My problem is this. I'd like to too, but I have one breast slightly bigger than the other and I'm worried he'll notice and tell his mates. Shall I go ahead and trust him not to laugh? Or give up on a tit wank, keep my bra on and just let him cum in my mouth instead?

Yours sincerely

Worried of Bristol (age 13)

• 4 weeks later...
Dear Blee,

I've been going out with a boy I really like for three months now and I know he'd like to go all the way with me. My problem is this. I'd like to too, but I have one breast slightly bigger than the other and I'm worried he'll notice and tell his mates. Shall I go ahead and trust him not to laugh? Or give up on a tit wank, keep my bra on and just let him cum in my mouth instead?

Yours sincerely

Worried of Bristol (age 13)

I would definitely consider learning to deep throat, it'd detract from the breast thing. Otherwise, if he tells all his mates and they laugh, tell them that having one tit bigger than the other is still better than having a microcock like he had, and that you dumped him for a woman with really big hands and a better shoe collection.

Love your face,

Bleefs xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Copied from incorrectly placed topic:

Moved.. Sorry but it's not to do with kit or tab!

not stirring up shit or anything, but it was posted in K&T originally because some of the cornerstone members of K&T got banned.

i totally understand why those people got banned, and i'm not defending them, but this is a bit ridiculous now. Can we report you to the other mods for being a bit ridiculous? There are those of us on this board who take the mods seriously, but when you go and start moving topics to other sections WITHOUT realising that they were about KnT members and/or the direct result of an issue in KnT, it's highly unjustified to do something like this.

I know you're a mod, and i'm not picking a fight, but might i point out that the DESIGNATED MODERATOR FOR KnT IS BOB. I would been far less annoyed if he had moved it.

Copied from incorrectly placed topic:

not stirring up shit or anything, but it was posted in K&T originally because some of the cornerstone members of K&T got banned.

i totally understand why those people got banned, and i'm not defending them, but this is a bit ridiculous now. Can we report you to the other mods for being a bit ridiculous? There are those of us on this board who take the mods seriously, but when you go and start moving topics to other sections WITHOUT realising that they were about KnT members and/or the direct result of an issue in KnT, it's highly unjustified to do something like this.

I know you're a mod, and i'm not picking a fight, but might i point out that the DESIGNATED MODERATOR FOR KnT IS BOB. I would been far less annoyed if he had moved it.

Are you not bored yet?

Archived