2019.06.05 - Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, UK

forevermusic

Hi everyone I have London tickets and have seen the announcement that ticket holders can swap to Bristol tickets if preferred. I live in Bath and desperately want to swap to Bristol but I have had no contact from Ticketmaster. I have filled out their online form and I have heard nothing and I can’t get through on the phones. Has anyone been able to swap tickets yet and how did you do it? Please help.

Hi everyone I have London tickets and have seen the announcement that ticket holders can swap to Bristol tickets if preferred. I live in Bath and desperately want to swap to Bristol but I have had no contact from Ticketmaster. I have filled out their online form and I have heard nothing and I can’t get through on the phones. Has anyone been able to swap tickets yet and how did you do it? Please help.

The email says that ticketholders for London or Mcr "will be contacted by their ticket agents and offered the opportunity to swap tickets for Bristol before the tickets go on general sale if they would prefer to go to that show".

My bit in bold there. Seeing as tickets for Brisle go on sale on Friday, they've theoretically got a couple more days to get in touch with us.

This also now explains that publicity image including Bristol that was put out to announce the album release. Not sure what to do now - as Bristol is a lot easier for me, and much smaller stadium, but London is easier for other half. Decisions, decisions..

Has it been made clear yet if you can purchase more tickets for Bristol and swap? I already have 4 tickets for London which I am planning on swapping to Bristol but now it's in Bristol my girlfriend is up for it too.

So my intention was to use the presale code I received today to buy one more and then swap the original 4 also. Not sure whether by using this presale code if I then won't be able to swap?

I’ll be trying for Brizle too.

When I bought two tickets for the Manchester gig through the early access system, I don’t recall being given any choice of seats, so I was given seats way way up in the furthest stand. Having failed utterly to get RAH tickets, I just counted my blessings, but in retrospect, did I miss something out?

Sorted for block W13 row 27.

£198.25 for 2 seats - my Bristolian girlfriend is short and likes a seat. I like a good view :)

Will stand at another show.

First time hitting Best Available I got block W14 row 15. You get 10 minutes to enter your card details so I went around one more time with a different browser to see if I could improve it.

There's no seating plan on the Ticketmaster website, ridiculously, you can be sure it'll be the same as the Spice Girls one though (without the premium bit I guess)....

Also general admission is "standing / unreserved seating" I would guess the South stand is the unreserved seating.

Love these album pre-order windows. Good luck to those trying at 9 and on Friday

18433s.gif.299894b6ca798d6a70a4a75d897c541c.gif

Edited by Belisha Beacon

I’ll be trying for Brizle too.

When I bought two tickets for the Manchester gig through the early access system, I don’t recall being given any choice of seats, so I was given seats way way up in the furthest stand. Having failed utterly to get RAH tickets, I just counted my blessings, but in retrospect, did I miss something out?

When you select "reserved seat - 2" (or whatever)

Scroll down to the bottom and click "Best available >" which is the default search and you can refine it by price and/or stand.

Seated prices £97.90, £76.45, £49.50, £38.50.

West and east are the sides. W12- W14 and E32-E31 are the best lower tier blocks. W3 the best upper tier.

Expect to be far away in the third and fourth price categories.

But you should expect to get the best (and most expensive) seats by default when searching for Best Available.

Am I doing something wrong.. logged into members area click buy tickets and I’m only getting Amex option no where to enter password?

Just got mine, you need to go here http://click.e.wbr.com/?qs=3adc884fa7e0ca052f66c81d5c77d7da4a961359ec788798d377ac5de8c8c444dd0fd309c015fe728c42eb1a8f205b6c6ce41562b937c4c9

(The link in the fan club email, then click fan club mailing lit pre sale)

I was trying the password they sent me for ages and it said it was working and unlocked tickets for sale but they stayed locked. I just tried SIMULATION as the code instead and it actually unlocked them for sale.

How hard is it to set this stupid sale up ticketmaster?

Edited by They