NEED HELP re: registering for pre-sale code

baileypup97

When completing the form, my home phone # populated automatically and I didn't catch it until I had clicked to submit. Rules say you can't submit more than once, so I'm afraid to go back and fix it. Ticketmaster Fan Support is the info given for help, but they know nothing. Anyone know how to fix this?

I can't even register. It does absolutely nothing when I put in my email address and TM password.

Using the link from the email did not work. Using the link for the website did. Now I have to figure out how to get that text if I get it since my office building is basically enclosed in a metal sheild.

Edited by dcv2002

I was having a dilemma too....it asked me to enter my muse.mu member ID. I have no idea where to find that! I have been looking all over my account page. Can anyone point me in the right direction???

I *think* it's the user name for this message board. At least that's what I used because otherwise I have no idea.

Use the links from Muse.mu to register, the link in the email is not working.

Also, your username can be found by clicking the MEMBER link at the top right, and then going to your details in the left column.

Hope that helps!

THANK YOU!!

(That worked)

No matter what I try (cleared browser settings, reset TM password twice, clicked link from both places, typed it out myself, tried multiple computers, talked to TM support for almost an hour) I can't get it to load the page after the login screen. This is so immensely frustrating :'(

I have plenty of money and would like to not wait in line to get barrier. Any ideas?

What a minute! I can buy the BS Starlight Experience or Follow Me Experience and cut in line in front of those who bought regular GA tix. What a deal!!!

The "Starlight" package does not include early entry. I really can't imagine that many people are going to be forking over $300 for early entry.