NEED HELP re: registering for pre-sale code

baileypup97

There were tickets up on Stubhub, AXS and Ticketweb with actual seat numbers. I do not believe those were "speculative." They were people who "won" the lottery early and immediately put them up for sale, where fans who didn't get chosen right away were buying them out of fear.

And if this "legacy" thing worked, why did I get my password 4 hours after the presale?

And I'm far from the only one it happened to.

I'm happy .mu helped people out eventually, but this system didn't work well. It was a total sham compared to even the old .mu presales (minus maybe AXS ones...)

What is your Muse.mu Members handle?

I am not seeing anyone registered with "SerpentSatellite" - which would explain why you were not prioritized in the lottery. Please send an email to help@muse.mu

Thank you very much.

Glad to know I wasn't the only "legacy" member who got the code in the afternoon,

Spotify code for today if anyone needs it Muse30stmSpotify

PS: Which were VIP tix? I haven't even seen any labeled VIP, but I wonder if the $125 I paid for 7R are that expensive bc they're VIP?

Edited by marka666

What is your Muse.mu Members handle?

I am not seeing anyone registered with "SerpentSatellite" - which would explain why you were not prioritized in the lottery. Please send an email to help@muse.mu

Thank you very much.

I registered for the .mu before the forums. I've actually registered twice, one in '06 and one later on, but was courteous enough to only pre-register with one.

They're both different than my forum name. I'll send them to the help address.

I've stopped getting the emails and xmas presents on both, and that's why I made a second in the first place.

I wonder if this was a common theme for people who didn't get legacy codes? Did anyone who got a code super late also not get the emails anymore?