Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

#ForSale... new guitar for Jaicen? Let's hope so.

Although... the MB-1S would probably show up immediately afterwards, much like sherpa_man and his custom boutique amp.

This is precisely why I haven't pulled the trigger. It's also why I haven't bought any other guitars in the last 12 months :facepalm:

I know that 'something' is coming, I just don't know what it is.

Just go for whatever is rarer. Probably the DR-42 in this case.

Like when I had the choice between a first run MB-1 and the mirror MoC. I ended up with the mirror MoC and a second run MB-1, and it worked out in the end, because we all know second run is more Matthew.

watching the austin360 gig back that they broadcast on facebook (here), looks like matt has at least 2 new guitars with floyd rose bridges, one matt black and one that looks silver. played the black one during psycho and the silver for hysteria

watching the austin360 gig back that they broadcast on facebook (here), looks like matt has at least 2 new guitars with floyd rose bridges, one matt black and one that looks silver. played the black one during psycho and the silver for hysteria

yeah that

At least one (I think it's both, but not sure) has an extra switch and something on the top horn (kill button?) but we still know nothing. Not seen him use them yet either.

I will still never understand how he does the back and forth motion for the solo, I've tried so many times and it just doesnt work.:p

yeah that

At least one (I think it's both, but not sure) has an extra switch and something on the top horn (kill button?) but we still know nothing. Not seen him use them yet either.

The one he's been using for Hysteria and Bliss definitely has a kill button on it - can see it here