Mind Control and Muse: you look like fools for closing the thread

shostakobitch

Ok.

This is going to be deleted too, but at this point, I don't give a fuck about my membership to this board. I have no allegiance to You. I have allegiance to the band, and it's a shame that I'll probably be banned from the forum, but You disgust me.

Apparently You all know the band so well, so 100%, so pwoperly, so whatever that you don't think a muse topic about mind control is relevant

or wait, that posting lyrics about a band is relevant

You obviously get muse way more than i do, as I'm finding to be a trend on this awesome messageboard

You obviously don't think mind control and muse have anything to do with one another, which is a shame, because i thought as fans, people were allowed to throw out correlations that they believe may be true about a catalogue of music

and then other fans would go: "oh yeah i see it," or "no"

and most of you just said "no" along with being general losers along the way

and when I started to post lyrics that I believe could be relating to the topic of mind control and music,

the thread is closed.

THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT MUSIC.

WHAT IS SO ABSURD ABOUT POSTING LYRICS?

You have no idea what my intentions were for the thread, but You're going to close it because You don't think it's appropriate

for a forum about music

IF WRITING ABOUT A BAND'S CATALOGUE WITH EXCERPTS FROM THEIR CATALOGUE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ON A MUSIC FORUM,

I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR CLUB ANYMORE

Great job, alienating people with opinions

Makes you look really fucking with it

I'm with it cause I'm hip.

You were spamming your previous thread with lyrics without any explanation. Would've been just fine if you were actually discussing them. If that happens in this shiny and new thread, it'll be closed. Also, try not to throw insults at everyone. Doesn't make the situation better.