2015.12.15 - Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA, USA

halo eighteen

$40?! Omg. I'll definitely park at the bart parking lot.

My excitement balloon has been deflated since they cancelled the Vegas show. :supersad: I feel like something is going to go wrong with this show too. I hope that's not the case. I suppose I'll get excited once I'm there and they start their set.

It should be fine - they're not doing back to back sets so they have plenty of time :)

I have seats im going with a friend, so im not bothering to line early

Venue states doors open one hour prior to show. Ticket have 730 printed on them. Is the 730 for when the doors open and show is 1 hour after. Or is that the show and the doors open one hour prior? :x

I think im gonna call them later today to clarify

I have seats im going with a friend, so im not bothering to line early

Venue states doors open one hour prior to show. Ticket have 730 printed on them. Is the 730 for when the doors open and show is 1 hour after. Or is that the show and the doors open one hour prior? :x

I think im gonna call them later today to clarify

I asked on Reddit and haven't gotten a response yet. I plan on showing up at about 7:00 since we have seats.

$40?! Omg. I'll definitely park at the bart parking lot.

My excitement balloon has been deflated since they cancelled the Vegas show. :supersad: I feel like something is going to go wrong with this show too. I hope that's not the case. I suppose I'll get excited once I'm there and they start their set.

Damn, where is a good place to park? Is Bart parking free?

Concert parking is always $40 there :/

I just received an email from TicketMaster that parking doesn't open until 5:30 today?!?

Are there alot of people lined up? And is the line at the BART ramp?

I parked at the Bart station. It took me forever to find a spot. We are actually in line at the venue on the south side. There's about 18 people in line.

One thing I've done for parking before was park at another BART station (San Leandro - since I was dropping a friend off there anyway) if you don't mind taking a ride afterwards to get to your car. Spots should start opening up when the work crowd starts getting out in the afternoon (only to be filled up again by concert goers).

In line - last one for now #17.

While I'm letting off some frustration (that will really just calm by tomorrow) I'm amazed Oracle managed to fuck up the queue even more than last time.

Oh no!! Oracle's security is getting worse every day.

I'll write more later, but I absolutely loved the show! I know I said I prefer muse without visuals, but they were really beautiful. No Reapers, the drones weren't working properly and I think the balloon reaper came out a song too early, but it didn't matter. Great band performance and it was fun just watching everything. :happy:

I'm still trying to process last night. It was my 10th time seeing the band so I'm used to certain things at this point, but they still managed to impress me.

One thing I can say for sure is that while I'm glad they played "The Globalist" in full and I got to hear it, I think it would be better if they dropped it and put 2 5-minute songs in its place. Seeing it live just re-enforced my initial feelings upon listening to it on the album which is that the middle heavy section is the best part. If the whole song were that heavy section throughout, it would've been my top song of the album.

Will write more later after I have more time to reflect.

I'm still trying to process last night. It was my 10th time seeing the band so I'm used to certain things at this point, but they still managed to impress me.

One thing I can say for sure is that while I'm glad they played "The Globalist" in full and I got to hear it, I think it would be better if they dropped it and put 2 5-minute songs in its place. Seeing it live just re-enforced my initial feelings upon listening to it on the album which is that the middle heavy section is the best part. If the whole song were that heavy section throughout, it would've been my top song of the album.

Will write more later after I have more time to reflect.

Hearing the climax after the countdown live gave me chills and goosebumps.

A few of my photos. I wasn't having a good day with the settings on my camera. :/ But, as you can see, it was an awesome moment for me and my daughter. She just about died when Chris walked back over to us to throw her the harmonica. I worked so hard on that damn poster too. lol It was amazing though. I was handed a set list before Knights of Cydonia was over.

23796949856_ed57dd75b9_n.jpg

23455122899_7e5724a596_n.jpg

23740463261_5a277ecdae_n.jpg

23527220950_8b03e3259d_n.jpg

23714502772_3902a8cec0_n.jpg