2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

forevermusic

Due to our friends misplacing their tickets :mad: we now need to attend the box office before the show to collect a new set of tickets. We've got seated tickets so no worries on losing a place in the front but does anyone know if there is a separate queue for box office collection? I don't want to be at the very back of the queue (we're planning to get there for about 6pm, doors at 6.30 I believe) and then have to scramble for our seats. Ta!

Due to our friends misplacing their tickets :mad: we now need to attend the box office before the show to collect a new set of tickets. We've got seated tickets so no worries on losing a place in the front but does anyone know if there is a separate queue for box office collection? I don't want to be at the very back of the queue (we're planning to get there for about 6pm, doors at 6.30 I believe) and then have to scramble for our seats. Ta!

The Box Office is close to the 'City Room' entrance and there will be a separate queue for this. I was there a few weeks ago and there are quite a few box office windows, some displayed different names (Ticketmaster, See Tickets etc.). I'd expect the majority of people will have received their tickets through the post so i wouldn't expect the Box Office queue to be that long.

http://www.manchester-arena.com/your-visit/seating-plan/

Edited by Fuse Helium-3

The Box Office is close to the 'City Room' entrance and there will be a separate queue for this. I was there a few weeks ago and there are quite a few box office windows, some displayed different names (Ticketmaster, See Tickets etc.). I'd expect the majority of people will have received their tickets through the post so i wouldn't expect the Box Office queue to be that long.

http://www.manchester-arena.com/your-visit/seating-plan/

Ah great, thanks for that :D We do have numbered tickets but I didn't want to be in the massive queue for the standing area and get delayed getting in or take up space for someone in the standing area...cheers.

Have you seen long sleeve? I fancy a new one. I have far too many muse t-shirts as it is, but only one long sleeve.

I only saw a ladies one, although I'm sure there was a men's one too...... The ladies one was a new one but only had Muse written across it and nothing on the back, so I'm guessing if there was a mans it was similar!:)