I doubt they'd cancel a gig because someone was tired.

It's usually a snow emergency, Chris' wife popping out a kid, random Matt injuries, or Sweden.

Possibly low sales, if it comes to that in some areas.

True, and don't even mention that second thing! :p

;)

But yeah Matt's voice is the main concern when it comes to playing loads of gigs in a short period of time, which is why it isn't really comparable to a band like Rammstein. Not really sure what's supposed to be physically demanding about their gigs. "bdsm stuff"? (Not aimed at you obviously, just thought I'd make that clear considering the string of misunderstandings)

Rammstein did quite a bit of whipping at concerts, on stage. Also each member of Rammsten is licensed pyrotechnician. All the guitarist have guitars with flamethrowers attached, Till often wears a "fire suit" which is exactly what you understand of it :LOL: Other stuff including but not limited to, drumsticks with firecracker, flame breathing..

HEADPHONE WARNING.

Rammstein did quite a bit of whipping at concerts, on stage. Also each member of Rammsten is licensed pyrotechnician. All the guitarist have guitars with flamethrowers attached, Till often wears a "fire suit" which is exactly what you understand of it :LOL: Other stuff including but not limited to, drumsticks with firecracker, flame breathing..

HEADPHONE WARNING.

I've seen them live three times, I'm well aware of what they do on their shows. Just because things are on fire that doesn't mean it's physically demanding.

Only Till is a licences pyrotechnician afaik.

I've seen them live three times, I'm well aware of what they do on their shows. Just because things are on fire that doesn't mean it's physically demanding.

Only Till is a licences pyrotechnician afaik.

When the thing on fire is you, or anything close to you within 10 meters, its physically VERY demanding. You truly underestimate the heat of the flames and rising temperture at the stage.

Either way its way more demanding than what Muse does.. My only concern would be vocals. Which imo Matt should get his rest for a week or two after South America is done and work with a vocal coach for 2 months before Paris nights. :)

Re: UK arenas that could handle 360 stage (minimum three sides seating and removable floor seating), and have over 10,000 capacity:

Birmingham: 16,000

Liverpool: 11,000

Nottingham: 10,800

Newcastle: 11,000

Sheffield: 13,500

But then Germany probably has a whole host of cities that can boast that too, I guess, aside from Berlin, Munich, Cologne and Hamburg.

Guess it's down to preference.

The main difference between the o2, MEN and those, is the height of the buildings internally. That would be my assumption on their choices if they've just committed to so many nights at the o2, I don't think time in the UK is an issue.

I have:

For the Munich gig, where I received the ticket yesterday, I got a mail today, and for Prague I got a Print at Home ticket and received the code in the order confirmation mail.

And for my second Vienna gig, that I booked over PsiMusic, I got the code too (also a Print at Home ticket).

So many Drones. :LOL: