Re: UK arenas that could handle 360 stage (minimum three sides seating and removable floor seating), and have over 10,000 capacity:

Birmingham: 16,000

Liverpool: 11,000

Nottingham: 10,800

Newcastle: 11,000

Sheffield: 13,500

But then Germany probably has a whole host of cities that can boast that too, I guess, aside from Berlin, Munich, Cologne and Hamburg.

Guess it's down to preference.

10 or 11000 is just to small for them now - on a cost of the tour basis - Birmingham would be ok though.

That wasn't my point at all. I never expected them to do anything - that's all your view of things.

Kobe, Matt himself said he doesn't get in shape before the gigs, but uses the gigs themselves for shaping up.

sure but with 2 hours pure energy EVERY single night you still will lose too much power and you can`t afford that at the level (of prices and quality) where muse has gone lately.

it was about the break I told you they would do after .uk in the 2nd half of April :LOL:

Ok then: good for them if they actually do take a break then. I hope they're not overdoing it with all those gugs, but I think they know what they do by now. I don't know what the last tour dates were like.

I DON'T expect them to play every day, no.

All clear now? :LOL:

Re: UK arenas that could handle 360 stage (minimum three sides seating and removable floor seating), and have over 10,000 capacity:

Birmingham: 16,000

Liverpool: 11,000

Nottingham: 10,800

Newcastle: 11,000

Sheffield: 13,500

But then Germany probably has a whole host of cities that can boast that too, I guess, aside from Berlin, Munich, Cologne and Hamburg.

Guess it's down to preference.

If only they did a gig in Newcastle :( Would be the only thing to tempt me from selling my £200 tickets for Manchester.

I kind of want to get tickets for both dates, but I might just stick with one.

why do you guys all buy your black market tickets just now for prices like that - I can`t believe that prices won`t get down till the gig...it would even be much cheaper to fly to a gig that hasn`t sold out by now - for example visit wonderful vienna in May and meet some crazy guys from the board :p - ticket is bout 55 pounds, flight another 70 or so and for 75 pounds you get a good room for two nights for example :).

Seriously though, that's their job. 100 minutes per day (hard work, though). Can't be that bad?

Bb king did 342 gigs in a year back in 1959 and 200 gig per year up until he was 75... His gigs wasnt especially hard on the body, no jumping around etc but still im pretty sure people can gig every day for 15 days or so.

Rammstein gigged 27 times in 4 weeks. And holy shit they do one of the most physically demanding gigs. Fire effects, bdsm stuff and well all sort of things:LOL:

Bb king did 342 gigs in a year back in 1959 and 200 gig per year up until he was 75... His gigs wasnt especially hard on the body, no jumping around etc but still im pretty sure people can gig every day for 15 days or so.

Rammstein gigged 27 times in 4 weeks. And holy shit they do one of the most physically demanding gigs. Fire effects, bdsm stuff and well all sort of things:LOL:

Good to know.

Seriously, I was just worried that they can't cope and end up cancelling gigs. I was trying to persuade myself that it's not *that* unmanageable.

That wasn't my point at all. I never expected them to do anything - that's all your view of things.

Kobe, Matt himself said he doesn't get in shape before the gigs, but uses the gigs themselves for shaping up.

Anyway... my thought at first was "poor them, so many gigs, how will they cope with that?" - so I tried to reason with myself that it won't be that bad.

I just assumed that you were replying to Kobe's post about how their schedule is already really tight so there aren't many places where Scandinavia can be squeezed in.

But yeah fair enough. I can assure you that it WILL take its toll on Matt's voice pretty quickly though :p

I just assumed that you were replying to Kobe's post about how their schedule is already really tight so there aren't many places where Scandinavia can be squeezed in.

But yeah fair enough. I can assure you that it WILL take its toll on Matt's voice pretty quickly though :p

I thought he said there were big gaps where the gigs would fit, actually.

Misunderstandings all around. ;)

Yes, good point about the voice. I was thinking more energy related stuff, but you're right.

I thought he said there were big gaps where the gigs would fit, actually.

Misunderstandings all around. ;)

Yes, good point about the voice. I was thinking more energy related stuff, but you're right.

as they play 11 gigs in 14 days before and nearly the same afterwards I don`t think (hope) that gap will be filled with more gigs...
;)

But yeah Matt's voice is the main concern when it comes to playing loads of gigs in a short period of time, which is why it isn't really comparable to a band like Rammstein. Not really sure what's supposed to be physically demanding about their gigs. "bdsm stuff"? (Not aimed at you obviously, just thought I'd make that clear considering the string of misunderstandings)

Now I'm worried that his voice will fail, thanks. ;)

At least I'll see them at the end of March for the first time this tour, so it should be still fine.

He better takes care of himself. :p

:LOL:

If he plans on starting that touring schedule without actually working out before he's begging for shitty gigs.