Yeah I'd agree that the 2nd Law arena tour worked as a good balance between showy prop and subtle backdrop. I'd say that for the most part the stadium tour did too, and I'm a sucker for fire cannons and bespoke banknote confetti, but the actors were not really necessary. The Feeling Good oil secretary in particular was pretty "What the fuck?!?", and not in a good way.

It didn't look like the setup got in the way of seeing the band (because it IS a performance, not just a show...) at least.

I remember thinking during the pillars parts of TR, at some point the band doesn't even need to be there, and it would be almost the same listening to a live track with the show.

In contrast, I was really happy with both my T2L gigs, and felt a connection with the performance.

It's not a matter of confetti and fire cannons that bother a lot of people, those things are fine; it's things like the pillars where the band is barely visible, and the show begins to feel less like a concert.

That's more than I can afford at any rate, I was on both the presale and the general sale as soon as the timers clicked to 0 and couldn't get tickets anywhere, Glasgow, London, Manchester without paying almost double face value.

Yet there are some people who got tickets for all the gigs at £70.

Wow, don't think they've ever done that in England before, have they? :stunned:

hnnnnnnggh I really don't wanna spend anymore money but I feel like some special stuff's bound to show up

Fuck it, I'm doing all of 'em.

Ah yes. Didn't you bitch and moan about the overproduction and such? ;)

Wow, don't think they've ever done that in England before, have they? :stunned:

hnnnnnnggh I really don't wanna spend anymore money but I feel like some special stuff's bound to show up

Fuck it, I'm doing all of 'em.

I`m afraid I would do the same if I would live in/near London cause I`m sure they`ll do showbiz in one of the four at least and other stuff like muscle museum or maybe unintended too....