SMBH

Mercy

Guiding Light

NSC

Hoodoo

Feeling Good

:LOL:

Hoodoo would be amazing though.

If I were to guess or do some kind of rarity bingo for these London gigs, I'd say:

Assassin

Sunburn

Apocalypse Please

Unnatural Selection

New Born

Map

Bliss

Dead Star

Sing For Absolution

USOE (yes it's wank, but I guess it's technically a rarity)

I feel like Hoodoo's a possibility as well but I don't know why.

2nd Glasgow Date announced :)

yeah Hoodoo is the best of them - really really bad is just Feeling Good, Madness and Starlight ;) - just heard them all too much for their quality :)

your list:

Assassin - yep

Sunburn - don`t think so cause was heavily played at the last arena tour

Apocalypse Please - sure

Unnatural Selection - dunno

New Born - sure

Map - sure

Bliss - sure

Dead Star - sure

Sing For Absolution - yep

USOE (yes it's wank, but I guess it's technically a rarity) - yep

As you didn`t mention CE you guess it will be a (nearly) fix part of the setlist? I would add Showbiz, Uno and Muscle Museum to that list, Space Dementia would be epic but less realistic, would die for a 4-5 song piano session :(

As you didn`t mention CE you guess it will be a (nearly) fix part of the setlist? I would add Showbiz, Uno and Muscle Museum to that list, Space Dementia would be epic but less realistic, would die for a 4-5 song piano session :(

Forgot CE tbh, yeah it'll probably pop up, unless The Globalist becomes a staple and they feel like that replaces it.

I said Sunburn because it always seems to pop up at some point on every tour, so if it does come back there's a fair chance it'd appear on one of those 4 dates. Doubt Muscle Museum'll get played, especially if they're going with this concept thing. The main reason they've not played it more than once over the last few years is because it doesn't fit in with their current sound. Uno's possible but I feel like that's been and gone. I'd love Showbiz and they are aware fans want it back but I think Matt might avoid it because of the vocals.

Jesus, don't think they've ever done that in England before, have they? :stunned:

hnnnnnnggh I really don't wanna spend anymore money but I feel like some special stuff's bound to show up

Fuck it, I'm doing all of 'em.

How in the name of all that's holy did you manage to get SIX tickets and I couldn't even get one?!?

fakin mewz not kaming to my place.. again...

will probably book vienna.. or prague. but shit, I like to be comfortable.

Yeah fakin mewz not coming to my town either. Gonna travel to prague, got my standing tickets. Little bummed that none of my friends gonna join me but meh Ill meet some Musers over there

How in the name of all that's holy did you manage to get SIX tickets and I couldn't even get one?!?

Vigilant, innit. Dunno, I've never had a problem getting tickets for things really, other than the price occasionally obviously.

I've had to settle for cheap seating for 3 of the gigs though, to be fair.

Fucking hell they need to stop announcing London shows, I expected my bank account to only have to deal with two...

I have tickets to the 11th, 14th and 15th so far, but the policy of "attend both nights because otherwise you risk hating yourself" is really being pushed to the limit here :LOL:

2 new nights for paris and milan during my lunch break or did I miss more?

@Jobby: you might be right with MM but as they soundchecked it lately I guess they`ll play it 1 time in London and Paris maybe - same for Showbiz - I read that made said to bring it back at least for these 2 cities.

Me and Claudia startet a guerilla marketing campaign on twitter - feel free to help us and tag #showbizforvienna :)

What are people's thoughts on them going beyond 6th June?

Personal circumstances dictate that I can't make any of the dates so far (long story), but anything after 6th June would be fine. July/August would be particularly nice, but I have a sneaky feeling that August/September/October will be USA/Canada time...