NaZZeX

pick on the guy with the green guitar:'(

smash it so you have to buy a new one. my guitars are teh secks looks-wise.

oh and ouch on hurting your fingers Turn. I hate when that happens. I've just had to take 2 weeks of not playing after severly burning my left middle finger while straightening my hair while drunk :$:LOL:

What is this? fucking muselive?

Also it only really works with tele style headstocks. Not the Gibson style 3 a side headstock.

Yeh I noticed this too.. is there a reason for it? Like the way the strings are stetched or something? Whenever I plat TIRO I try and do it and my gibson is unresponsive and.. if i were playing toa stadium full of fans and tried I'd feel silly.

.. not that i play to any fans...

Yeh I noticed this too.. is there a reason for it? Like the way the strings are stetched or something? Whenever I plat TIRO I try and do it and my gibson is unresponsive and.. if i were playing toa stadium full of fans and tried I'd feel silly.

.. not that i play to any fans...

Well thats why you check that you can do it on the specific guitar before playing in a massive stadium:rolleyes:

• 2 years later...
It works on pretty much any fender-style headstock (6-in line). Scarf-jointed headstocks (Les Paul etc) it doesn't work so well.

I have a tele and a LP and the tele i havent tried it with- its my older guitar and i learnt the technique on my LP, but it sounds different to when Matt Does it- i think it creates a diffo pitch :/ wihich sucks cos i mainly use my LP

Archived