Asmodius

What is the name?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. What is the name?

• Varia Jam
    • Munich Jam

:erm: I literally just called it boring. Calm your tits.

For some reason I actually read your post as way more vulgar :eek: my bad. But regardless, I'm surprised you find it boring. It's got more groove than Helsinki and managed to keep my interest all the way through, at least. Helsinki loses steam pretty quickly.

Can we put a deadline on this?

How about midnight GMT tonight?

How about no. Let's wait until at least after Download, we'll have the influx of fans lurking about because of the album release and that'll help make this vote more accurately represent the whole

How about no. Let's wait until at least after Download, we'll have the influx of fans lurking about because of the album release and that'll help make this vote more accurately represent the whole

That means: NO because we don't want to lose :LOL:

Guess it's just a taste thing since Monty's their slowest too.

Tempo doesn't interest me, and I'm not doubting the faster drum and bass jams' potential to become good songs, but as they are, they just bore me. Much like for example drum solos, I'm not interested.

And Monty Jam actually makes me feel something.

Tempo doesn't interest me, and I'm not doubting the faster drum and bass jams' potential to become good songs, but as they are, they just bore me. Much like for example drum solos, I'm not interested.

And Monty Jam actually makes me feel something.

Completely agree on all of that!

Even as a drummer, I find drum solos disinteresting as well.

And Monty Jam is really something - sure, Helsinki Jam might have some cool bass, but it doesn't make me feel anything as much as Monty Jam does.

Varia Jam sounds amazing, I really can't stand the sound of Munich Jam for some reason. I'm stumped at how many people are thinking otherwise, I just don't understand.

Maybe people are trying to keep to the tradition of place names like Helsinki and Osaka. Either way I think varia jam sounds much better.