Muse: Live from the Mayan coming to DirectTV

The only thing of importance found its way to YouTube

If this isn't at least in rotation during the arena tour, I officially give up trying to understand their setlist logic. Fuck Dead Star and CE, make Assassin the new token rarity (also COD). That GOB is so sinister and twisted and trippy I just gah :love:

Also, I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand more times, damn it: y not at download

If this isn't at least in rotation during the arena tour, I officially give up trying to understand their setlist logic. Fuck Dead Star and CE, make Assassin the new token rarity (also COD). That GOB is so sinister and twisted and trippy I just gah :love:

Also, I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand more times, damn it: y not at download

CoD needs to make another appearance. It's probably their best live song ever.

If you search Reddit, you can find an SD version of the whole special. I'm watching it now and reliving memories. Just need to find a good quality version of Animals and Madness from the show, and I can cobble together a good MP3 version of the set! :)

(I already have a good Hyper Music rip from I think one of the vids posted on this thread :D )

Edited by Corkscrewed

Assassin has never been the "go crazy" song live. Outside of the intro, it's very awkward to jump around to given the structure, it's like Citizen.

I'd sure as shit be going mental during the heavy bits, particularly during the reprise of the riff after GOB.