Muse: Live from the Mayan coming to DirectTV

If there is a rip, don't expect it to be in 4K. The warez scene hasn't cracked the encryption yet for 4K movies and since 4K content is primarily coming through video on demand services, I'd imagine this is similar.

I don't know what your media distribution is like in the US but will it actually be available in 4k or 'shot in 4k' but distributed at 1080p?

Still it will great to get an even fairly good quality bootleg of this as it has probably one of the best setlists of any Muse show ever recorded :)

Edited by Witz

Alexander De Large said so.

I didn't doubt him, but maybe they used less cameras because is a piano song, maybe they used AP to change batteries or something.

I didn't look back at the crane crowd camera thing so I don't know if they were recording that for the intro but I did spot a stationary camera on the stage that looked like it was angled towards the piano and I'm sure there's things none of us knew about. I'd genuinely be surprised if they didn't show everything except Hyper Music.

I'm still remaining hopeful for AP, if they did capture the crowd, that'd make for a really cool thing to showcase to people that aren't already fans.

I'm expecting Hyper Music for Christmas since it was recorded.

Didn't someone who was there say they didn't even record Assassin? :(

Assassin was definitely recorded all the way through, and it sounded great so I think that one's a given.

I'm expecting Hyper Music for Christmas since it was recorded.

Lots of things have been/will have been recorded this year though so expecting Hyper Music is a bit unfounded. It'd be pretty meh if it was that anyway imo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
An exclusive clip of Muse performing "Uprising" Live at the Mayan Theater in Los Angeles.

@Guitar Center and @DIRECTV are proud to present @Muse Live at the Mayan, a 90 minute concert special, airing July 10th on DIRECTV Audience channel 239!

wow... soundwise this should be the best mix i've ever heard from a muse live perfomance. Also nice camera work...

Can't wait for Assassin :)