Muse: Live from the Mayan coming to DirectTV

Patience. They will broadcast it again a couple of times more, is normal they are taking down the videos, probably after few weeks HD versions will rain.

In my opinion the waiting is worth it, this movie is the perfect match for Rome. Live at Rome is Muse conquering stadiums, the Mayan is Muse musical prowess and badassery.

The LINK was taken down. The torrent still exists in the depths of the internet... and is not that hard to find. ;)

I've seen the SD torrent, I'm just not going to risk it for the low quality. :phu:

I've apparently got one more strike before legal action, even though Comcast has failed to tell me what my violations actually are.

I think the bf pirated some software, but I'm not even sure.

I really need to look into VPN and how safe that would be.

Sort of a hassle for the, like, two bootlegs a month I dl. :p

I never even download actual copyrighted material, for all the good that's done me.

Wow, that bad! :(

I'm actually quite angsty about those kind of things nowadays too, although the situation in Austria is still not that bad. I haven't heard of any legal actions regarding that here. Germany, on the other hand - they're way more strict, it seems.

Comcast threatens legal action, but I don't know if they really do it. They apparently cut your internet speed, though.

Sadly, it's been Warner who filed the complaints, and I do worry it's Muse bootleg related, or like SNL or something, even though I don't seed now.

That happened to me with comcast. I was downloading a couple of movies for my long flight to LA. bad bad me. So I went and got myself a vpn. Its $7 a month.

Anyhow I'm dying to see a good quality Mayan show and also praying my face doesn't show up on there.

I've got a capture card coming from China in about 3-4 weeks, but if things go as planned, I may be able to capture it in 4K, but be prepared to download a 100GB+ file
Oh dear. I'm a sucker for HD (and beyond!) graphics, but I'm not sure I'd download such a huge file. :LOL:

Oh dear. I'm a sucker for HD (and beyond!) graphics, but I'm not sure I'd download such a huge file. :LOL:

I watched it on my 70 inch 4K television and it was beautiful. You can really see the pores on the crowd's skin. It's ridiculously good, it's what they use to project most big budget films, so imagine that massive screen, condensed into a TV.