New Shows: New York City & Los Angeles

KirkBot

Damnit! :mad:

Why couldn't this have been announced a week or two ago? I would've saved more money out of my last couple paychecks. I'd totally drive to L.A. for Muse (I've done it before).

Ah well … apart from not having the $$, I have to work tomorrow morning and would miss the pre-sale anyway. *sigh*

Here's hoping for an S.F. date to be announced #soon (and hoping I can afford it).

Edited by Killer Rabbit

Muse are pleased to announce new shows in NYC & LA!

Source: http://muse.mu/news,new-shows-new-york-city-los-angeles_1640.htm

Oh no! I went to get my pre-sale code for Webster Hall but forgot my password and when I went to reset it it said my e-mail address wasn't found in the members list! Does anyone know if there's any way to find out the e-mail address listed on an account? I have a bunch of e-mail addresses, each that I use for specific different things, but I haven't been on here for probably close to a year because I was teaching abroad in Sri Lanka, and the address I thought I used wasn't right and I can't find which address is the right one I used. If anyone knows how to retrieve an e-mail address on an account and can help me out, please let me know. I would be sooooooooo appreciative!

You can also e-mail me directly at prettychuckedup@gmail.com

Thank you so much for any help you can offer!

Jen

Not sure what your point is. So should they charge for 300$ so that they can break even?

I'm just saying I really don't think $75 is too ridiculous a price to see a band in what at this point is an incredibly rare opportunity in a small venue. Are people ok paying that much in an arena just because of all the lights and lasers and towers and shit? And like anyone's really gonna have much luck getting tickets for any price, regardless.

It's so ridiculous. Apparently they stated a queue on the presage page at 15 minutes before the sale started. So for anyone who went right at 10:00 or a few minutes before, was behind a ton of other people. That was a waste of time. Code didn't help at all… :(

It's so ridiculous. Apparently they stated a queue on the presage page at 15 minutes before the sale started. So for anyone who went right at 10:00 or a few minutes before, was behind a ton of other people. That was a waste of time. Code didn't help at all… :(

I waited in the queue at 9:45 and got nothing, so there's that. :(

I'm going to try again today for general admission tickets for the L.A. show. At 9:45am PST, the "waiting room" opens (aka the line for ticket purchases). Odds are they will sell out instantly *sighs*. I will edit this to give update if this works so others can have better luck.

Edit. I was in waiting room @ 945 when it opened and at 10 at my turn, it was already sold out under 30 seconds.

Edited by FirehawkDriver