"Even" that bit? It's hardly taxing! Sound ace though

Yes but it's quite tricky for someone just coming to terms with limb seperation.

Sounds like I've just lost a leg or something haha.

What he said.

I thought you meant the B SS B SS B SSSSSS (I find that a bit tricky, I've been practicing going snare, kick, hitom, kick, midtom, kick, lowtom, kick and back up, that's helping me lots) bit if that means anything to you.

With your right hand ONLY - go: hat snare hat snare hat snare snare snare and just keep doing that until you get pretty fast and confident with it. Then all you have to do is add the extra snare notes with your left hand and your sorted!

H|[b]x[/b]---[b]x[/b]---[b]x[/b]-------|
S|--[b]x[/b]x--[b]x[/b]x--x[b]x[/b]x[b]x[/b]x[b]x[/b]|
B|x---x---x-------|

Your right hand will be playing the bits in bold.

S|--[b]x[/b]x--[b]x[/b]x--x[b]x[/b]x[b]x[/b]x[b]x[/b]|
B|x---x---x-------|

Your right hand will be playing the bits in bold.

I think you meant

S|--[b]x[/b]x--[b]x[/b]x--[b]x[/b]x[b]x[/b]x[b]x[/b]x|
B|x---x---x-------|

;)

Too bad spotting a simple typo doesn't make me a better drummer than you :LOL: At least I wear t-shirts ;)

hahaha! :LOL:

I have showbiz and map of the problematique i think, recorded in the same 'session' as the 'camera tryout' one.

If I can be bothered....ill upload them too...

i mean ive already suffered the slack of not wearing a shirt....it cant get any worse....can it?

haha :LOL: :LOL:

hahaha! :LOL:

I have showbiz and map of the problematique i think, recorded in the same 'session' as the 'camera tryout' one.

If I can be bothered....ill upload them too...

Please do.. I'd really like an indepth look at how you play Showbiz.. I can't figure out exactly how he plays the tom break down bit

004603329l.jpg (14")

100028885l.jpg (19")

Innovations-Heavy-Ride-20-N.jpg (Paiste Innovations Heavy Ride 21")

Those shall be mine soon :D

argh paiste innovations ride YOU RICH BASTARD:mad:

on a nicer note, does anybody know any drum shops that would sell 14" floor tom? im looking for quite a shite one actually, under £100:$

Which part of Space Dementia are you all talking about? I video taped me playing a whole bunch of songs on my brothers kit (Mars Volta: Inertiatic ESP, Roulette Dares, Eriatarka, Take the Veil, This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed, Vismund Cygnus, Meccamputechture, Miranda That Ghost), for those who are familiar with TMV but then discovered that it wasn't a digital one and I didn't hve the software to put it on the computer. Showbiz fill:

Hh|o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-|o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-|o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-|o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-|
Ki|x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-|x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-|x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-|x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-|
Sn|x-----X---------|--------X-------|x-----xx----x---|--x-----x-------|
T1|------------x---|----------x-----|---------------x|----x-----x-----|
T2|------------x---|--x-------x-x---|--------------x-|-x---xx---x-x---|
T3|----------------|--x---------x---|----------x-----|-------x----x---|
Ch|x---------------|----------------|x---------------|----------------|

Or something like that. The capital Xs are strokes with both hands on the same drum and an "o" on the Hh line is a pedal chick.

Hello!!

i'm ad italian drummer... my name is Fabio... and playin in a MUSE tribute (Rocket Baby Dolls) the Dom Drum in the ABSOLUTION TOUR is a TAMA STARCLASSIC MAPLE

finish "Chrome"

measure:

bass drum 22x18

tom - 12x8 (hyper drive)

tymps - 14x12 - 16x13 (custom dimension)

snare - 14x6,5

hardware all Tama

cymbal

hh - Zildjian K custom special dry 14"

splash A custom 8"/10"

crash A custom 16" medium thin crash - 19" A custom Medium thin crash

ride K custom 22"

china Oriental China Trash 18"

EFX "the Crasher" by rithm tech

in BHAR tour

use a TAMA STARCLASSIC MIRAGE

b.d. 22x18

tom 12x9

tymps 14x14 (?) - 16x16 (?)

snare Ludwig supraphonic 14x6,5

the cymbal is the same...:p

Cheers!!

http://www.musewiki.org/Drums

http://www.musewiki.org/Cymbals

Abso tour:

The splash was an 8" Avedis, not A Custom, and an 11" FX oriental trash splash. There is no EFX. He uses a prototype A Custom EFX sometimes during the present tour. He used 18 and 19 A Custom regular crashes, not projection. He used a Ribbon Crasher by Rhythm Tech.

BHAR tour:

There are no tymps. Mirage toms only come in 14x12 and 16x14. The snare is a Tama Power Metal brass. He has not used a Ludwig Supraphonic since Origin (the Black Beauty) and I will again point out that "supraphonic" is NOT a type of snare. It is a type of wires and strainer fitted on Ludwig snare drums. Ludwig snares should be referred do by their composition eg Black Beauty: NOB (nickel over brass), Aluminium Metal (this is the one most people refer erroneously to as a "superphonic"): COL (chrome over Ludalloy), Chrome over brass: COB.

All Ludwig snares have the option of being fitted with either superphonic (regular) or supersensitive (extended) strainers and snares.

They are not the same cymbals. There is an 18" K Custom Fast crash and a 19" K Dark Thin crash, a 22" K Custom medium ride. The rest is the same.

Which part of Space Dementia are you all talking about? I video taped me playing a whole bunch of songs on my brothers kit (Mars Volta: Inertiatic ESP, Roulette Dares, Eriatarka, Take the Veil, This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed, Vismund Cygnus, Meccamputechture, Miranda That Ghost), for those who are familiar with TMV but then discovered that it wasn't a digital one and I didn't hve the software to put it on the computer. Showbiz fill:

Or something like that. The capital Xs are strokes with both hands on the same drum and an "o" on the Hh line is a pedal chick.

http://www.musewiki.org/Drums

http://www.musewiki.org/Cymbals

Abso tour:

The splash was an 8" Avedis, not A Custom, and an 11" FX oriental trash splash. There is no EFX. He uses a prototype A Custom EFX sometimes during the present tour. He used 18 and 19 A Custom regular crashes, not projection. He used a Ribbon Crasher by Rhythm Tech.

BHAR tour:

There are no tymps. Mirage toms only come in 14x12 and 16x14. The snare is a Tama Power Metal brass. He has not used a Ludwig Supraphonic since Origin (the Black Beauty) and I will again point out that "supraphonic" is NOT a type of snare. It is a type of wires and strainer fitted on Ludwig snare drums. Ludwig snares should be referred do by their composition eg Black Beauty: NOB (nickel over brass), Aluminium Metal (this is the one most people refer erroneously to as a "superphonic"): COL (chrome over Ludalloy), Chrome over brass: COB.

All Ludwig snares have the option of being fitted with either superphonic (regular) or supersensitive (extended) strainers and snares.

They are not the same cymbals. There is an 18" K Custom Fast crash and a 19" K Dark Thin crash, a 22" K Custom medium ride. The rest is the same.

his fast crash and his ride sound shite, really don't like the sound of them, chuffed that he doesn't use the white effects cymbal anymore, how big is his gong tom? 24"?

Which part of Space Dementia are you all talking about?

the 4.25 bit. I can play it, but I know that a lot of people struggle with it.

Showbiz fill:

Eh? :confused: Nah!

Give me a couple of hours and ill tab what i hear / play. The bass drum isnt constant like that.

I presume you know now that the Chorus of SD has VERY light off-beat Snare hits in it as well, which are not evident here?

Errr they went missing after the attack of the evil compressor ;)

(I only noticed those ghost notes long after recording that drum track)