How have you missed that that comparison had been all over the comments since its release :LOL:

I guess with all the other nonsense being spoken I missed that comparison.

When the pub band played that opening riff my Muser brother and I both thought they were going into Psycho, which would have made no sense as they were super old. Don't think I'll look at psycho the same way again now.

Posting this from reddit since you cant post direct links from there or else you get banned for "raiding"

"Theres no concrete source posted as of yet, but a few minutes ago on the LA local radio station ALT 98.7, the DJ Kade, let it slip that MUSE will be playing a small show at their #ALT987Penthouse within the coming weeks! sign up for their newsletter for chances to win tickets once more information becomes available! This'll probably one of the few chances many of us will be able to see an intimate show from MUSE in LA, and it would be great to have as many r/MUSE redditors there as possible!

check out the site, sign up, and stay tuned for more details to come! http://www.alt987fm.com/main.html"