Yeah it's some dumb rule, you cannot post direct links to reddit threads, because it "incites raiding". It's a big ass hugbox

This is enforced on a per-sub basis and not an overarching rule. It doesn't apply for /r/muse afaik.

All you need to do is use np.reddit.com in front of the link and you're sweet.

This is enforced on a per-sub basis and not an overarching rule. It doesn't apply for /r/muse afaik.

All you need to do is use np.reddit.com in front of the link and you're sweet.

Oh really? I thought it was a global rule, thanks

I don't think they were saying that your English is bad (which it certainly isn't) more just that some of your posts don't really have any real point to them, and don't really make sense. Nothing to do with your English, which is spot on :)

Lol ok....

Maybe I should write in German then noone wil understand me!

What's your problem? English is not everone's first language! If you don't get my jokes, that's your problem!

I wasn't being mean, I just didn't understand what you wrote. Don't take it personally.

Thank you for saying my english is good! Ok, so I have to write it in other words.

Some on this board are quite rude to other people, sometimes I take things too seriously and personal, my problem then. As you say in German, I got your words in the wrong throat.

What I meant, it's fine for me if Muse would play even 5 concerts in the US if they come back to Europe for small concerts before the festival tour starts! And I said it is only a number because if you write I THINK then some people take you seriously and ask for your source. Got it now? So let's move on. :rolleyes:

Muse should just come do Australia real quick now. Can't be bothered waiting until late 2016 for their next show.

I second this I hate having to wait literally 18 months every time they tour to see them

You have to kill all the spiders and snakes and every other deadly animal first.

we don't have that many here :rolleyes:

Hong Kong is safe. Come to Hong Kong first.

Here in Mars we don't have any lifeforms at all, so no danger. Just a couple of robots some assholes sent here. Muse please come to Mars.

Edited by Finn.

I second this I hate having to wait literally 18 months every time they tour to see them

...I third this. So annoying seeing americans complain about not seeing them till like early next year. And then there's us, haha.

Really, really hoping that they're going to quickly come over after fuji and close splendour