They only Muse song that fits with the album Drones is Starlight, because a solar powered drone can flight forever, and it would be a good thing.

Also, it should be played without guitar, a good exapmple of how to save energy.

Also, it should be played without guitar, a good exapmple of how to save energy.

Muse spent so much on their stadium stage production costs, that Matt had to stop playing guitar on Starlight and Blackout for budgetary reasons? :chuckle:

Fucking worth it. Add some more lazers in and we can get a guitarless Knights of Cydonia. Now thats getting your moneys worth

"You'll get eight minutes of Man With A Harmonica and be happy with it!" :LOL:

ok, I read it (almost evrything) but I just call it "having a crush on someone" , this explanation is a bit ehm...too much..I don't want to know that! :p

The difference is that one is cute, and the other is creepy.

The difference is that one is cute, and the other is creepy.

Technically Hysteria isn't just any old infatuation, it's about an obsession, a constant all-consuming fixation on another person ("endlessly caving in") that ends up destroying you ("I feel my heart implode", etc).

The "controlling my feelings for too long" line might be what he was referring to. I can see how it could be used to fit with the idea of being controlled by someone... sort of.

That's the line he was referring to on Twitter when he hinted at revisiting that song.

Oh my-

Wow that never occurred to me.

Try looking up the history of the meaning of "hysteria"...

That's the line he was referring to on Twitter when he hinted at revisiting that song.

Try looking up the history of the meaning of "hysteria"...

Woah.

I never knew "hysteria" used to mean sexual frustration...

I feel enlightened

Yeah, I have a really disturbed Social Studies teacher in middle school, who probably should have been fired, to thank for that one. Was part of his "women in history" series...

Ha ha :LOL:

Well, i would't trust the educational system in America, i read they teach our planet is 4000 years old and monkeys and humans aren't related.