Well, that lever page thing did say something like 'more missions will be released'. I imagine The Handler will be released in a similar way. I agree with others though that, at this point, the song-by-song releases feel a bit pointless.

They'll probably abandon that when it leaks in the next 24/48 hours though :LOL:

Drones and Jurassic World in the space of mere days. My body isn't ready.

at least one will be a massive pile of shit

Have faith, although I'm not a fan of Jurassic World trailer, but maybe it will be great. And I'm convinced that Drones will be a great album.

I love these moments, everyone is so excited... (me too :LOL:). The build-up to an album release is one of the moments you always remember when you hear that album :)

So that's tomorrows lever mission then.

I expected lever missions to be pro shots from the Psycho tour. Watch it be the proshot they made of it during that sound check. If that is the case I won't listen. I want to hear a hyped song from the studio before hearing it live. I never have the self control going all the way back to Unnatural Selection, to Supremacy, Animals, Reapers...

Wouldn't they need lyric videos for every song though?

I dint think they'd put that much effort into it TBH :LOL:

Could just be audio downloads though. I think it makes sense. One song a day until the first release (the 5th).

I think they'll just do the rest of the album with the levers now until release.

That'd be interesting. I guess it keeps people talking about the album more over the span of the week if they do it like that. I wonder if we're gonna get lyrics videos for every song, even if they don't pull through (lol pun) with the lever thing.

Could just be audio downloads though. I think it makes sense. One song a day until the first release (the 5th).

So, like this:

Monday - The Handler

Tuesday - JFK + Defector

Wednesday - Revolt

Thursday - Aftermath

Friday - The Globalist + Drones / full album stream

?

That'd be a weird clusterfuck of a week.

I sincerely hope this isn't how they're going to unveil the album. Really kind of gets in the way of the concept idea, doesn't it? They made a big deal in interviews how albums don't matter anymore and now they're making everything singles?