Nothing actually tells us that The Handler is being released like Reapers. All we know is that the guy who told us about Reapers says there are surprises coming and that one is about The Handler tomorrow. Could be something else. Don't know what, though, to be honest.

Nothing actually tells us that The Handler is being released like Reapers. All we know is that the guy who told us about Reapers says there are surprises coming and that one is about The Handler tomorrow. Could be something else. Don't know what, though, to be honest.

If they released a song very recently using a game, and that game tells you that there are more "missions" coming, why would they suddenly switch to a different type of release three days later?

Wait, it was??

The Handler??

Sorry, could be wrong. I read something and took it as fact when it's basically rumour :/

In this song, the hero of the story realizes that he doesn't want to be controlled[2] and begins to rebel, Matt uses falsetto in this song and it haves a solo riff, the drums are slow and massive.[3] Most likely the heaviest track on the album.

No source for that part :/

If they released a song very recently using a game, and that game tells you that there are more "missions" coming, why would they suddenly switch to a different type of release three days later?

Fair point ;)

The drones.muse.mu page that was used to release Reapers says 'More missions will be revealed soon'. Seems very likely they'll release it the same way.

Oh god I got excited then.

I for some reason though I was on page 555 and saw the last page was 565. Thought there was a sudden 10 page jump :LOL:

I love it when I go for an hour break away from the board and then suddenly see a 10-20 page jump...

It's more exciting than sex!!

is it just me or are all recent muse songs pretty slow-paced? I mean all the prominent parts are stompy/jumpy bits. (the verses in reapers are faster but then it breaks down again)

Yeah I was hoping for a few faster songs, but after hearing Reapers I can hardly complain. I'm a fan of going crazy at gigs and I can't imagine doing that to anything so far :D