Muselive was big because we could actually talk about and distribute leaks there. I only used it during the very end of an album buildup for the leak thread. Here I'm actually really surprised the mods haven't cracked down on some of the things I and others have said in here today regarding how to pull off a leak without causing a big shit storm.

Agreed, although I think one of the mods said the other day discussion of leaks is fine... Just not posting them

Very sorry if this has been discussed before, but I was just watching the lyric video for Psycho again and I couldn't help but notice that during the solo, it looks like there are clips of someone pissing on one of Matt's guitars playing in the background. Am I right about that? :LOL:

Was discussed once a while ago. It's very unlikely that he's actually pissing on the guitar. Probably just pouring a bottle of water on it or something.

On the topic of muse releasing songs.. How many singles do you think Drones will have? Obviously Absolution had quite a few (think it was six?) and so did oos, so do we think they'll up it from the usual three with all these songs supposedly being released?

I can't see there being too many, with only ten songs on the album. I'll say four, maybe five. Probably four, though. Dead Inside, Mercy, Revolt, and one of the others.

On the topic of muse releasing songs.. How many singles do you think Drones will have? Obviously Absolution had quite a few (think it was six?) and so did oos, so do we think they'll up it from the usual three with all these songs supposedly being released?

I'm gonna guess Mercy, Revolt, DI, and Psycho will be the singles. Not sure if Revolt would be successful though, just a random thought. I wonder when Mercy is gonna start climbing up the charts

I'm gonna guess Mercy, Revolt, DI, and Psycho will be the singles. Not sure if Revolt would be successful though. I wonder when Mercy is gonna start climbing up the charts

Psycho's a single?

I think Revolt will do well. If the chorus lives up to what people have said, people will love it. Catchy is what the general public seems to like.

I'm gonna guess Mercy, Revolt, DI, and Psycho will be the singles. Not sure if Revolt would be successful though, just a random thought. I wonder when Mercy is gonna start climbing up the charts

Psycho isn't a single. The singles so far are just Dead Inside and Mercy. Revolt will probably be another and maybe Defector?

Psycho isn't a single. The singles so far are just Dead Inside and Mercy. Revolt will probably be another and maybe Defector?

It'll either be The Handler, Defector or Aftermath. Reapers would have been promoted as a single rather than straight out released, The Globalist is long and wouldn't work, and Drones doesn't sound single worthy at all as I don't think the general public will like hearing loads of Matts droning on about how everyone's dead.

It'll either be The Handler, Defector or Aftermath. Reapers would have been promoted as a single rather than straight out released, The Globalist is long and wouldn't work, and Drones doesn't sound single worthy at all as I don't think the general public will like hearing loads of Matts droning on about how everyone's dead.

Well, The Handler's being released on Monday presumably the same way as Reapers so it won't be that.

From what I gather, Aftermath is nearly six minutes long, meaning it would have to be heavily cut down, and Defector is quite heavy. But if Defector has got a Queen/AC/DC sound to it, that may be the single. That is, if we get four singles. I'm under the impression that Psycho isn't a single, especially after not being promoted as one and not being "radio friendly". So I think:

Dead Inside, Mercy, Revolt, Defector.

Well haven't been very active here over the weekend and reddit annoys me so I'm a bit out of sync :chuckle:

Basically, the guy who told us about the Reapers release has pretty much told everyone that The Handler's getting released tomorrow.