Very sorry if this has been discussed before, but I was just watching the lyric video for Psycho again and I couldn't help but notice that during the solo, it looks like there are clips of someone pissing on one of Matt's guitars playing in the background. Am I right about that? :LOL:

Very sorry if this has been discussed before, but I was just watching the lyric video for Psycho again and I couldn't help but notice that during the solo, it looks like there are clips of someone pissing on one of Matt's guitars playing in the background. Am I right about that? :LOL:

Either pissing or pouring something on it yeah.

I was supposed to leave for something 15 minutes ago. But can. not. leave. the thread. If people are saying Alexander is viewing I can't leave lol.

Probs viewing thinking 'Fucking hell, they actually believe me, lel'.

Muselive was big because we could actually talk about and distribute leaks there. I only used it during the very end of an album buildup for the leak thread. Here I'm actually really surprised the mods haven't cracked down on some of the things I and others have said in here today regarding how to pull off a leak without causing a big shit storm.

I thought it was Matt actually doing the guitar solo initially, so I got a bit confused as to why he was so still :LOL:

I'd say it's someone pissing the guitar, yep. I don't know why, though :LOL: