"Those surprises I mentioned for next week... I shit you not. Tomorrow's Monday, isn't it? smile emoticon

‪#‎TheHandler‬"

This is the same guy that told us about the Reapers release.

:facemelt:

Oh...I was hoping they wouldn't release any more songs before the album.

"Those surprises I mentioned for next week... I shit you not. Tomorrow's Monday, isn't it? smile emoticon

‪#‎TheHandler‬"

This is the same guy that told us about the Reapers release.

:facemelt:

What...why...at that point just stream the whole damn album. I mean yeah if The Handler comes out tomorrow I'll listen to it but this is too much now. Maybe that is how they're combating the leak. If we hear 90% of the album individually before a leak or stream that will kill that feeling when it really is happening (cue the Ron Paul gifs) and everyone gets really anxious and the hype levels go insane and links start going around. I love that moment.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

What...why...at that point just stream the whole damn album. I mean yeah if The Handler comes out tomorrow I'll listen to it bu this is too much now. Maybe that is how they're combating the leak.

I just thought he was talking about a stream :erm: If it's just the handler I don't think I'll listen tbh

I think Doctor Who, Jurassic World and Star Wars are on the same excitement level as Muse for me at the moment.

Drones and Jurassic World in the space of mere days. My body isn't ready.

at least one will be a massive pile of shit

I probably won't listen if it's just The Handler. There's no greater feeling than listening to an album for the first time and most of it being new. I feel I've already ruined the experience by listening to 4 songs.

Saying that, I'll find it hard to control myself :p

Drones and Jurassic World in the space of mere days. My body isn't ready.

at least one will be a massive pile of shit

My bet is they will use Drones to escape from the island while Reapers sounds in the radio.

Well, that lever page thing did say something like 'more missions will be released'. I imagine The Handler will be released in a similar way. I agree with others though that, at this point, the song-by-song releases feel a bit pointless.