I listened to Big Freeze twice I think. Then I decided to remind myself what it sounds like...so U2, more than I initially thought

You guys are seriously missing out.

The comment about Explorers too - Explorers is actual so nice - listen to the strings, the bassline, the bridge, the last chorus with the heterophonic voices (i think that might be the term, unsure - basically the part where Matt and Chris sing separate lines simultaneously, then end in unison).

Big Freeze is so groovy!

You guys are seriously missing out.

The comment about Explorers too - Explorers is actual so nice - listen to the strings, the bassline, the bridge, the last chorus with the heterophonic voices (i think that might be the term, unsure - basically the part where Matt and Chris sing separate lines simultaneously, then end in unison).

Big Freeze is so groovy!

Supermassive Black Hole is groovy. Big Freeze is actual vomit in sonic form.

Also, Explorers' main problem is that it's just boring really. That, and it's pure ch33z.

Supermassive Black Hole is groovy. Big Freeze is actual vomit in sonic form.

Also, Explorers' main problem is that it's just boring really. That, and it's pure ch33z.

Eh, I disagree, but I'm the same with people who like Follow Me (a song I really don't get - only really like the beginning pitch bends in the vocals and strings).

I love the synths in the intro of the instrumental version of Big Freeze. Still don't understand why they didn't appear in the album version :logic:

Those synths are the only thing in this entire world that could actually make that song even worse.

If you imagine Big Freeze in a minor key, with a moodier guitar sound and slowed ever so slightly it would be incredible.

SOMEONE MAKE A COVER PLEASE (a band cover).

I like Big Freeze as it is, but a minor, slightly slower, moodier variation would be amazing.

SOMEONE MAKE A COVER PLEASE (a band cover).

I like Big Freeze as it is, but a minor, slightly slower, moodier variation would be amazing.

I'm tempted to tomorrow night...

EDIT: The instrumental synths could be played on an old battered music box...

Mate, calm down with spewing on parts of songs that others like - you're not even justifying WHY they are that bad. :LOL:

He's allowed to say if he thinks a song's shit, just as you're allowed to say it's great.

But those synths are actual dysentery.