I certainly did not. I was on a smaller laptop at the time so I couldn't take a large enough screen capture.

http://imgur.com/RFSGI2N

I downloaded the leak of Reapers and imported it into my Spotify with the edited metadata a few days ago, then I was able to access the album page. The Handler was previously greyed out but 4 hours ago it went white. I still can't actually play it, but it's there.

0x8TDL7.png

Ah, nothing for me. Still greyed out.

Shit a brick, that image is big! Sorry!

Don't know if this is known already, but Spotify (I'm in the UK) says they'll have the album on there on 5th June.

Yeah thats the release date for some other countries (mine included!)

Also in regards to the Handler - I have it on my spotify. Clickable but not playable.

Anyone going to withhold from listening to it? I reckon I wanna hear the 2nd half of the album fresh, I reckon I might give it a miss until I have the whole album.

Handler within the next two hours pls

Anyone going to withhold from listening to it? I reckon I wanna hear the 2nd half of the album fresh, I reckon I might give it a miss until I have the whole album.

Well, The Handler isn't the 2nd half of the album so you're safe.

I'll try my best to wait to a leak/stream of the album, but I'm so hyped and weak... :(