I have a pair of Skull Candy in ear buds that are great! I'm a bit of a tone whore too but have no qualms about them. £10 from my local HMV and probably cheaper on Amazon

Edit: yep - Skullcandy Ink'd Inkd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Blue/Yellow https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TSR269E/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_4pfBvb0YFR9XP

Skull Candy are good? I've never tried them but always passed them off as bad! Fair enough.

had a dream about the handler last night, first muse dream ever. Just a single bass line with Matt nodding his head and strumming an acoustic guitar and Dom repeatedly saying "you can't handle it" into a megaphone. Think the anticipation is getting to me

That would be an awesome track, maybe better than the original one

Quick, last few posts!

I want the end of this thread to read as follows:

*clears throat*

Penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Skull Candy are good? I've never tried them but always passed them off as bad! Fair enough.

I had a several pairs that I loved one or two years back. Sounded great, one ear stops working with those after a couple of months though.

I need to have both ears in at all times though so it got quite frustrating when only one half worked

I always thought the same, but one day my Shure ones broke and I was desperate for a quick fix, so bought the SC ones. I reckon they're just as good personally. Can't argue with the price!