This board is full of people like that. When I joined in 2003 it was a cool and fun place. Everyone was nice to each other!

12 years on and there are now far too many people who try to be funny and think they are above everyone else

I think that's a general deterioration on the Internet world. I definitely see that in every forum I've ever been. Anonymity has given a lot of people one reason to be dicks :LOL:.

EDIT: Cheer up! We are living exciting times! :)

Thanks for sharing (I mean this genuinely - NOT sarcastic haha) - makes me feel horrible NOT knowing about Muse or the messageboard 12 years ago.
yeah sure, just ignore the posts that dot agree with you :p

I was thinking, the tracklist appearing on Spotify could indicate that a streaming is in our way? I hope that today we will get an album streaming, not just one song. I think 4 songs is enough... And I don't think I'll have enough strength to not listen to it :LOL:.

I was thinking this too but it's probably just optimism :(

I don't use Spotify so for someone that does - do albums usually come up a few days before release? Or is this a sign that we're getting something soon?

Quite pretentious to invalidate opinions you don't agree with because they're subjective. Your opinion isn't any more objective just because you care to explain what it is that you like about it.

Not sure if this message was meant for me.. if it was, I certainly wasn't saying it is alright to invalidate others unexplained opinions just because they're subjective. I certainly do not condone such practices too.. and of course, all opinions are subjective, aren't they?

My point was just that we should all respect each others opinions, for everyone has a right to it; but I feel that we should explain our opinions, otherwise it wouldn't make for constructive discussion..

yeah sure, just ignore the posts that dot agree with you :p

You're one of those people.

I didn't understand WHY people were hating the song - I was merely asking why.

People were just saying 'yeah the synth is dysentery' or some crap like that.

I was curious about critical thoughts on a song, only to be given toddler arguments.

I was curious about critical thoughts on a song, only to be given toddler arguments.

im guessing you missed my previous post.

in all fairness the 8-bit sounding synth is pretty crap :LOL:

Case in point

THE-POINT.gif

Well do they need a critical analyses to explain why they dislike the song?