Definitely in a lyrical sense. Matt said The Handler is 'quantum entangled' with Showbiz, meaning (I assume) that the two are on the same subject matter but possibly from opposite perspectives, Showbiz being about feeling controlled and The Handler being about being the controller.

Perhaps, but Matt also did say something about it being a "question and answer" with the lyrics... it could be a dialogue of sorts then - be it between a controller and the controlled, or between two inner voices of a single person?

Perhaps, but Matt also did say something about it being a "question and answer" with the lyrics... it could be a dialogue of sorts then - be it between a controller and the controlled, or between two inner voices of a single person?

I honestly don't know, it depends on how well Matt understands quantum entanglement really :chuckle: Could be something like the protagonist from The Handler asking the protagonist from Showbiz how it feels to be controlled, prompting him to realise what he's doing, feel guilty and then defect and whatnot?

Does anyone think we may get a new song like The Handler tonight on Jools Holland?

Doubt it, personally. Bands usually only get like 3 songs on Jools, don't they? So I'd guess just Dead Inside, Psycho and Mercy.

Maybe it's a pre listening or something? iTunes says June 9th.

I mean if it was the case it will be already leaked.

It's not a pre-listening. "Expected delivery for June 2, 2015". Check out Fnac musica twitter. It's confirmed.

My bet is it'll be leaked this weekend, maybe Monday.

I think the only time Matt hit both of the chest notes in Madness was on Jools. I wonder if he'll be inspired to properly take on "don't leave me out in the cold" this time around.

Nah, he hit them in some of the arena shows too. I'd love him to try that DI line, but I think it's unlikely