Ahh I see. Judging by the Big Weekend gig, I'm fairly happy with how Reapers turned out. Psycho, despite all its cheesiness, actually looks like a blast live.

Hopefully the rest of the album has a few more tracks like them.

Everything has the potential to be hard rockin' except for Aftermath and Drones from what we've heard so far, so I'd say it's a safe bet to make that there will be.

http://cultura.estadao.com.br/noticias/musica,muse-lanca-novo-disco-com-cenario-sombrio-e-apocaliptico,1694003

And here's one more. Don't bother copy pasting it since it won't let you but use Google Translate directly on the page if you can. It's another interview with Chris but there's a bit more commentary about the album, although again nothing new or super noteworthy, except The Globalist is once again noted as the highlight in delivering a masterpiece of an album from what I gathered from it.

And tonight Jools Holland... what do you expect?

Dead Inside, Mercy & Reapers?

Setlist of previews performances years ago:

The 2nd Law setlist @ Jools:

Panic Station

Madness

Supremacy

The Resistance setlist:

Uprising

United States of Eurasia

Undisclosed Desires

Black Holes & Revelations setlist:

Starlight

Map of the Problematique

Knights of Cydonia

Sounded fine to me. Dead Inside wasn't great but that's not the fault of the mix...

Voice wasn't always mixed right in comparison to the other instruments, KoC sounded off for example. And his voice was too loud compared to the rest during Dead Inside.

Then again. Reapers, Mercy and Psycho sounded fine.

http://cultura.estadao.com.br/noticias/musica,muse-lanca-novo-disco-com-cenario-sombrio-e-apocaliptico,1694003

And here's one more. Don't bother copy pasting it since it won't let you but use Google Translate directly on the page if you can. It's another interview with Chris but there's a bit more commentary about the album, although again nothing new or super noteworthy, except The Globalist is once again noted as the highlight in delivering a masterpiece of an album from what I gathered from it.

Thanks for taking a look at the interviews and summarising them, man! Appreciated. :happy:

Why does no one think Psycho will be played? It's after the watershed and I don't see why they'd play a song that hasn't been released. But I could be wrong.

Seriously, didn't PJ Harvey even do "Who the Fuck?" on a Jools Holland once? I can't see why they won't do Psycho, Dead Inside, Mercy, and then maybe either Reapers or a debut performance of something else.

Excerpts from the German Visions Magazine:

8/12

Song Info:

Revolt is a nice popsong (also included in the magazines' Top 20 of the month...)

Aftermath is a intimate ballad

Globalist is a great finale