I'm guessing if Tom's up late listening to The Handler while sorting out a bunch of techcical shit (visuals? not really sure), he might have been finalising the live setup for it to be ready for Big Weekend.

Or maybe he just likes it and fancied listening to it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm guessing if Tom's up late listening to The Handler while sorting out a bunch of techcical shit (visuals? not really sure), he might have been finalising the live setup for it to be ready for Big Weekend.

Or maybe he just likes it and fancied listening to it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Could some kind soul set up some permanent online chatroom for .mu board members to chat with each other instead of refreshing the same page over and over for news? The reddit page has one but nobody uses it and when people do it makes me cry bc it's terrible. :$

Could some kind soul set up some permanent online chatroom for .mu board members to chat with each other instead of refreshing the same page over and over for news? The reddit page has one but nobody uses it and when people do it makes me cry bc it's terrible. :$

Could always set up a chatzy, or the like? Then you could password protect it, protect against spam, and such.

Listening to T2L.

On Supremacy I love that Guns n Roses - Live and Let Die style breakdown before the end :D

Best thing about the song!

Yeah, Guns 'n roses did this breakdown, but you know that the song is originally from Paul Mccartney?!

Yeah, Guns 'n roses did this breakdown, but you know that the song is originally from Paul Mccartney?!

Yeah, I love that version of it. When I was younger, like maybe 10 I got a CD with loads of Bond songs on and it had the Wings/McCartney version on that and I used to listen to it over and over :LOL:

GnR version is also great.

Yeah, they changed the songs so they sound to be their own...same with Knocking on heavens Door! i don't like Bob Dylans original...:

Not really on topic...no wait...Muse could do a song by G'n,R: November rain, Sweet child o' mine or Patience?