Not putting the rarities on the DVD is idiotic.

I'm sure we'll have tons of good videos of those Drones songs, probably even pro-shots at some point, but never a chance to see those awesome rare songs from those gigs with audible volume, or without some jackass loudly moaning for 1/2 of the song.

that would just make it even more special for those who were able to go.

I'm still putting in my bet for Starlight pro-shot from the Psycho tour as our gift this year.

I suppose it could be KoC, if we're lucky, but it's going to have the entire harmonica intro.

Based on what exactly? That we got Hysteria once? And in the past few years have gotten CE, Megalomania, Fury, Mk Ultra, Futurism, Dead Star etc. but yeah totally gonna get Starlight, because Muse never give the fans what they want, lol.

I'm pretty sure the years before last included a paper project, Hysteria, and a 360 view of Uprising, though (iirc, there was CE in the 360, but it didn't work for everyone, and I think still doesn't work in the download section.)

They're kinda inconsistent, and we got a good one last year.

So your argument is that we got Hysteria once (like I said) and Uprising+CE?

Yeah, the next step is totally Starlight.

The "paper project" also gave us Falling Down and Supremacy pro audio

Kinda "meh" too, imo.

I still, to this day, don't have a computer that will run the 360 videos. :noey:

Supremacy falls into the same category for me as the Drones DVD... aren't we going to see/hear enough of these songs, more than likely?

They know how much fans want to see the rare stuff - how long did people hold out hope for the full Zepp? - and I don't know why it seems so impossible for them to give fans what they want once in a while. Or in the case of the Zepp, what they pretty much indicated we were going to get.

I'd rather throw my money at pro-shots of Assassin and Muscle Museum from the Psycho tour than Dead Inside and Psycho. Any day.

But seriously, why not both?

I'd rather throw my money at pro-shots of Assassin and Muscle Museum from the Psycho tour than Dead Inside and Psycho. Any day.

But seriously, why not both?

A pro-shot of Assassin from Newport would be excellent as a Christmas present if it's not on the Drones DVD.

And even if it just has songs from Drones listed, it's still possible that there might be a couple of hidden videos, like on the Abso tour DVD.

I feel pretty justified complaining about things the band mentioned they would release, free or not, like the Zepp, or even the rare footage that Bellamy hinted at on more than one occasion, or even the Wembley 360 thing that still says "coming soon" even though that format is abysmal.

Doesn't need to be free - they could probably make a good chunk of cash selling downloads of gigs or rare footage.

"Drones" DVD or no, they played those rare songs on a tour to promote the album, and which the DVD songs are coming from... so what would they lose by putting them on there?

If it's too long, cut some of the Making Of footage, imo. It's never really been that interesting, and it's typically been far too long.

Might actually sell more DVDs if they did.