It does not sound like old style muse, and it doesn't sound like new muse either.

They've taken from both of those eras (being showbiz-abso and bh&r-t2l) and developed from it, which is exactly what I've been hoping for this album.

Extremely excited.

It does not sound like old style muse, and it doesn't sound like new muse either.

They've taken from both of those eras (being showbiz-abso and bh&r-t2l) and developed from it, which is exactly what I've been hoping for this album.

Extremely excited.

IMO, the lyrics sound like hullaballoo and riff sounds like bhr

I also feel like they seem a bit dismissive of Mutt. I mean I get why they would be fed up, totally, but still kind of feel bad for him.

And is it weird how Matt said he sat down to see if he can still write a CE and it seems to pretty prominently feature a drum and bass jam by Chris and Dom? I'm sure they don't care, just seems funny.

I also feel like they seem a bit dismissive of Mutt. I mean I get why they would be fed up, totally, but still kind of feel bad for him.

And is it weird how Matt said he sat down to see if he can still write a CE and it seems to pretty prominently feature a drum and bass jam by Chris and Dom? I'm sure they don't care, just seems funny.

They'll be grateful after the songs and album are done & released.

I couldn't imagine that 33 takes of one part. You'd have to be crazy not to get a bit fed up.