Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

‘Reapers’ takes the war for control of your mind right to the frontline of the war against terror: “You kill by remote control/The world is on your side. You’ve got the CIA babe.”

That last line... :rolleyes:

Do reviewers get the lyrics on paper, or is this their interpretation of the squealed chorus?

Edited by That Little Animal

Do reviewers get the lyrics on paper, or is this their interpretation of the squeeled chorus?

Just their interpretation, to my knowledge. Hence the 'All the seas have risen up' mistake for Supremacy a few years ago.

Do reviewers get the lyrics on paper, or is this their interpretation of the squealed chorus?

I dont get how babe makes any sense with the context of this song? Unless every song has a double meaning and relates to more Kate Hudson shit which I predicted a while back. That there are two concepts if you use metaphors etc.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

To me if anything it sounds like "baby", but I'm not even sure if it's that. Has to be something with 2 syllables surely?

The "babe" line has one syllable in all of the live recordings, so I'm not sure where everyone is pulling this 2 syllable thing from.

You put it better than I could! Cheers

Thanks mate.

Personally still not convinced that's the line. It just makes no sense to me, and doesn't really sound like that to me honestly.

Denial? It's not like acknowledging that that is in fact the word used will ruin the song for you or something.

Personally still not convinced that's the line. It just makes no sense to me, and doesn't really sound like that to me honestly.

It's not that nonsensical, it's just a bit weird.

NME could be wrong but it sounds right to me.

Wait are there people actually thing CIA is a word pronounced "see-a" loooooool It's an acronym C I A. Central Intelligence Agency...

I would hope not! The previous poster was convinced they heard 2 syllables in baby. I went back and listened and it was the A before 'babe' that they must've heard and thought it was part of the word baby.

I doubt anyone thinks CIA is an actual word.

Wait are there people actually thing CIA is a word pronounced "see-a" loooooool It's an acronym C I A. Central Intelligence Agency...

Well... It's an initialism, not an acronym. If it were an acronym then it would actually be pronounced "see-a" :LOL: