Where are you hearing it? Is there a periscope?

There's a couple, won't bother posting a particular one 'cause they can shut off at any time. Just search "muse bercy" on Twitter, click on the 'live' tab and keep an eye out for when one pops up.

Edit: people on periscope saying matt's voice has improved so much. da fuck.

Edited by Jobby

Maybe he has just a cold, or similar...?

Meh, doubt it. I imagine a cold would just make him sound nasally and stuff, this sounds more like a lack of breath and a genuine struggle to hit/sustain notes. I ain't massively savvy on singing though, that's just what I'm hearing.

Maggie's Farm and Who Knows Who tho - nicccce

Maybe he has just a cold, or similar...?

Could be, I've only heard like 15 seconds of the gig before the stream ended.

If they end up not playing Showbiz on this tour I'd think it would be because Matt can't make the big belted "THEY MAKE MEEEEEE"s rather than because he can't reach the falsetto at the end
He'll struggle with both tbh.

If they'll play it, he might actually lower it half a step AND lower the ending. So it's G4s in the chorus and then an F5 at the end.

Could be, I've only heard like 15 seconds of the gig before the stream ended.

He'll struggle with both tbh.

If they'll play it, he might actually lower it half a step AND lower the ending. So it's G4s in the chorus and then an F5 at the end.

Showbiz would sound even darker and moodier transposed half a step down. It's also in the same key of Muscle Museum if you think about it.

From what I saw of prior nights, it sounds like being short of breath and not like changes due to a head cold or anything.

But that could still be caused by being ill or fatigued, I suppose.

Maybe I was missing it, but I thought he sounded much improved on the latter US, even with the lowered notes and the Lalala business.

I do wonder what the differences have been.

He looked tired as fuck in Philly, but I didn't think he sounded bad. Although admittedly it was hard to hear there.

Showbiz would sound even darker and moodier transposed half a step down. It's also in the same key of Muscle Museum if you think about it.
Indeed.

From what I saw of prior nights, it sounds like being short of breath and not like changes due to a head cold or anything.

But that could still be caused by being ill or fatigued, I suppose.

Maybe I was missing it, but I thought he sounded much improved on the latter US, even with the lowered notes and the Lalala business.

I do wonder what the differences have been.

He looked tired as fuck in Philly, but I didn't think he sounded bad. Although admittedly it was hard to hear there.

Maybe he's just very inconsistent? Spectrum said that that was actually an issue back in the old days, and I haven't really researched back to back gigs to check, but apparently he became way more consistent later on.