I'm just waiting for the recordings of TaB. Wanna know how he did the last third.

About as well as he did during the TR Tour, from what I saw of the performances back then. Maybe a tad bit more noticable struggling towards the really hard parts, sounded like he could barely get a couple of bits out to me.

I expected worse though tbh.

if I was a French fan and went to only night 1 in Paris I'd be feeling so shafted right now :LOL:

Night 1: Reapers, Plug In Baby, Undisclosed Desires, Resistance. USoE

Night 2: Map of the Problematique, Bliss, Stockholm Syndrome, Apocalypse Please,

Night 3: Plug In Baby, Citizen Erased, Supremacy, both Stockholm Syndrome AND Reapers

Night 4: Map of the Problematique, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Blackout, Reapers, Take a Bow

Good to see they're rotating a lot though and while I expected Butterflies and Stockholm to make their returns at some point i did NOT expect Take a Bow or Blackout to do so, let alone at the same gig!

Sorry, a random person started to scream when he was hitting that note and I can't barely notice :(

The final falsetto was pretty much just a whisper.

Just checked some 2011 performances and realised that he doesn't even end with an E5, but rather a B4 or something? (Can't pitch now)

Now that's disappointing. I mean he's almost an octave below the studio note.

Just checked some 2011 performances and realised that he doesn't even end with an E5, but rather a B4 or something? (Can't pitch now)

Now that's disappointing. I mean he's almost an octave below the studio note.

F#5 in the studio version, yeah, but I really don't know if he hits an E5 live, but I'd say B4. It's been a while since I heard TaB live :LOL:

So no Mercy tonight? Again, odd that they're quick to drop songs like Mercy and Reapers BUT putting Take a Bow in that encore is rather marvellous. Hope they play TaB on those two night stops as well.

Nah, Mercy was a-played pal. Between Uprising and Globalist.

F#5 in the studio version, yeah, but I really don't know if he hits an E5 live, but I'd say B4. It's been a while since I heard TaB live :LOL:

Not sure what you're saying but, it seems he hasn't done the E5 live in a long time. He does the Eb5 right before it but then goes way down for the final note.