Map is almost universally beloved by hardcore fans and is a reasonably well-known single among casuals.

I genuinely have no idea why they don't play it more, it's the most perfect crossover song I can think of.

I remember at the O2 in 2012 the crowd was pretty much still for Unsustainable and Supremacy then Map came on and boom

Yeah, that song's pretty obviously against the Western govt... It's just the generic "rise up against the powers that be" stuff that's going to be a problem.

And the swearing, which I find actually a lot more confusing.

Although, I've also heard they can't depicts bones and things in art (movies, video games, etc) and that just confounds me entirely.

Jared Leto has been in amazing shape for a few years now though, and the reason he's sounded quite bad at times has been because his material is insanely difficult. He was literally spitting blood at the end of the tour for This Is War (where most of the live material I heard sounded good iirc)

But yeah I think Matt's fitness plays a big part still. It's difficult to say before he actually does something about it, but yeah.

And not only is he ignoring cardio work now, he USED to do it when he was younger, so to say "let's just wing it!" when he gets older is crazy.

yeah I know he was in a really terrible way at the end of the This Is War tour but he also said himself he struggled to stay fit while he was getting sick which contributed to his struggles

I just find it kind of funny that especially with Chris seemingly being big on exercise and cardio these days and I'm assuming Dom is the same that Matt just does literally nothing

Mental crowds and (probably) great sets as well. They'll probably play BH&R back to front with Glorious or something to mark its 10th anniversary, I dunno.

Oh, ok, I thought you meant it's not going to be good. :chuckle:

Wow, only 5 months to go! Yesterday, it was 6 months to the first Drones gig for me. How fast everything changes. :D

I already booked my flight too. And a hotel near that Bercy arena. :happy: